WHAT'S BETTER THAN A BEACH VACATION?
A beach vacation in a beautifully renovated condo located steps from the ocean! Enjoy the unobstructed, panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico from the large living area and master bedroom. Wake up to the soothing ocean sounds, walk for miles on the pristine white sandy beach, and end your day relaxing on the private balcony watching the magnificent sun set. Ahhh!
$50K WORTH OF RENOVATIONS MAKES YOUR HOLIDAY A DREAM
• A fully equipped, gourmet kitchen complete with extended granite counter tops, undermount sinks, garberator, high end stainless steel appliances, and task lighting makes cooking a breeze.
• The master bath boasts a glass shower, comfort height cabinet and commode, ceramic undermount sink and extended granite counter top for ease and comfort
• A brand new air conditioner unit, water heater, designer ceramic tile, and ceiling fans throughout add to your relaxation.
• The new pillow top mattresses will ensure a restful sleep. (2014)
• Enjoy the view while relaxing on the new Italian leather sofa and love seat (2017)
IT'S HOME AWAY FROM HOME, ONLY BETTER
• A Panasonic 50” plasma flat screen TV, free high speed Wi-Fi, free cable with over 70 channels, surround sound CD player, free calls to Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. games, books, CD’s and DVD’s make life at the beach even more fun.
• Luxurious designer bedding, Egyptian cotton sheets and premium towels are luscious extras.
• The heated pool, hot tub, 3 gas grills and beach volleyball are free-shared amenities worth taking advantage of. In addition, beach cabanas, boats, mopeds, and bicycles are available for rent, all within walking distance.
• Plenty of options for casual dining are nearby along Gulf Blvd. including coffee and ice cream shops, Crabby Bills, PJ's and Guppys. You can even take the local trolley, which runs along Gulf Blvd. and stops in front of Sandcastle II.
• A reserved covered parking spot located close to the elevators makes property entrance and exit easy.
• Adventures to Tampa, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are only 35 miles away, and Disney World, Universal Studios, MGM Studios, Epcot Center are within an easy 90 min. drive.