Beautiful, Fresh and Comfortable Casa De Campo Marina Villa!(2 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
This villa is @La Marina, best place @Casa de Campo. W/ 3 bedrooms/3.5 bathrooms
Walking distance to cinemas, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, supermarket and more. Great Beaches around (Minitas, Dominicus, etc).
Three bedrooms and 3.5 bathroom. King size bed in master bedroom and two Queen size beds in each guest room. Waterfront terrace with jacuzzi for 6-8 adults and a beautiful small garden to relax, take the sun, enjoy a BBQ or just read a book!
Complete and big kitchen.
Located @La Marina: Where the Chavon River meets the Caribbean Sea at the water´s edge of a 7,000 acre resort, is a chic new community and paradise found for sailors as well as those who have a need for speed... boats!
Inspired by the old seaside villages of the Mediterranean, but equipped with all the most modern services to guarantee a comfortable, relaxing stay, Casa de Campo Marina extends over more than 90,000 square meters. Its colorful residential architecture includes 105 units including villas and townhouse-type apartments, many with a private pier. In the Calle Barlovento, besides the residential apartments, there are numerous shops to satisfy any need, while the Piazza Portofino, with its beautiful restaurants, pizzerias, ice cream shops and cafés, is the center of the night life and the natural backdrop for shows, sports and cultural events.
Casa de Campo: Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and 43rd in the top 100 courses, worldwide, by Golf Magazine, Pete Dye´s classic Teeth of the Dog attracts the best professional and amateur golfers in the world.
Altos de Chavon, 15 minutes away from the house, is an architectural wonder, a 16th century replica of a Mediterranean village perched high above the Chavón River. The village was designed by Dominican architect Jose Antonio Caro, and created by Italian master designer and cinematographer Roberto Coppa. Dominican artisans handcrafted the stone pathways, decorative ironwork, furniture and enchanting buildings, reviving almost forgotten crafts of metal work and stone carving. Under Coppa´s direction, each stone was hand cut, each wooden door frame was handcrafted and each wrought-iron detail hand-forged. The village was inaugurated in 1982 with the concert of Frank Sinatra at the amphitheater.
Today, this amazing village is the site of many fine restaurants, boutiques, museums and the Altos de Chavon School of Design affiliated with Parson´s School of Design in New York.
La Romana airport is around 15 minutes driving from the villa.
Punta Cana airport is around 45 minutes driving from the villa.
Santo Domingo airport is around 1.5 hour driving from the villa.
To get around Casa de Campo we recomend to rent a car or golf cart.
Parking is included in the villa.
- We are animal lovers, however, as this is property for rent and to prevent allergic reactions of other guests, we prefer not to allow pets or "service animals"
- We are very flexible with check in and check out time, but we need your itinerary in adevance so we can coordinate with time the keys. Our staff is not available all the time for that. Please help us with that. If we have other bookings leaving or coming same day or after check in is at 3:00 pm and check out 12:00 (noon).
- Please turn off air conditioners if you don’t need them.. Help us save some energy!
- We will appreciate not using sofas for sleep
- Please maintain adequate levels of music to not interrupt the neighboring houses. No party unless previous authorization!
- It is not allow hanging clothing in the balcony (condominium rule)
- Please take out trash to the corresponding building area
- Drugs are not allowed
- Prostitution is not allowed
- Please no more people than approved in your booking or you could be penalized
- For your privacy and security, we will allow entry to the property to the persons included in your booking. You are not authorized to provide access to no one. In case you need someone else has access to the property, as visitors, masajist, hairdressing, etc. is mandatory to inform the administration of the villa at east 48 hours in advance to give them access. If you or other guest authorizes any access the apartment is not responsible for what happens
- The tap water is not potable, please do not consume
- The Guest agrees not to assign this property, nor to sub-let any part of the property, nor to allow any other person to stay therein without requesting first permission the owner and paying the appropriate surcharge if any
- The owner shall charge the guest US$ 100 for each set of lost or mishandled keys. Guests are required to follow all instructions precisely on where to leave your property keys and gate remote controls (if any) when you depart
- For stays of one month or more, guests pays energy consumption as a separate charge.
You can see my some of my other properties here:
Member since: 2013
- 303 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- La Marina: Where the Chavon River meets the Caribbean Sea at the water´s edge of a 7,000 acre resort, is a chic new community and paradise found for sailors as well as those who have a need for speed... boats! Inspired by the old seaside villages of the Mediterranean, but equipped with all the most modern services to guarantee a comfortable, relaxing stay, Casa de Campo Marina extends over more than 90,000 square meters. Its colorful residential architecture includes 105 units including villas and townhouse-type apartments, many with a private pier. In the Calle Barlovento, besides the residential apartments, there are numerous shops to satisfy any need, while the Piazza Portofino, with its beautiful restaurants, pizzerias, ice cream shops and cafés, is the center of the night life and the natural backdrop for shows, sports and cultural events. La Marina @The Casa de Campo is where resort guests shop, dine and gaze at some of the finest vessels crusing the high seas; lovers of the sea...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 14 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 19 - Apr 15, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Patricia Arbaje Vacation Properties
About: Hi! I'm Patricia, a seasoned traveller and young Dominican professional who lives in Ottawa (Canada) with my husband since 2011. I'm friendly, social, honest, responsible and curious and I enjoy traveling and discovering new places and cultures, I like people and dogs and one of my passions is photography! I value and enjoy simple things in life like sunsets, beach, flowers, birds, books, etc. I have a special call for helping people and I've been involve in some NGO's in the Dominican Republic almost my whole life. I have an MBA and have worked for more than 15 years for some of the biggest national and transnational companies in the Dominican Republic mainly in the Marketing area. Now I'm an independent professional and I can handle what I do from anywhere!! And I just love it!! I've been in Canada, Europe, USA, China, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, some of the Caribbean islands, etc. You can feel confident about your vacations at any of the properties I manage because l’ll do everything to make your experience a wonderful one taking care of all the details and keeping constant communication with you before and during your stay! Thank you!
Why Casa de Campo (La Romana, Dominican Republic):
Secure and safe place for family, couple or friends.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
This villa is at one of the best spots at Casa de Campo: La Marina. Walking distance to grocery store, boutiques, restaurants, cinemas and much more ...... a great plus!
Links to more information:
Brand new jacuzzi for 6-8 adults
Bright and spacious living room
Master bedroom - king size
Guest room 1 with 2 queen size beds
Outdoor terrace with brand new jacuzzi, BBQ and La Marina view
Guest room 1 with 2 queen size beds
Bright in door terrace next to the dining room with La Marina view
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, February 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.