Near the Beach, You Can Walk to Downtown, and Easy Access to Biking Trails.(22 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bath, sleeps 4. Balcony and washer/dryer in unit
King sized bed in the master suite with a private master bath, walk-in closet and balcony access. Flat screen TV in both the master bedroom and living room. Queen sleeper sofa and a powder room for additional guests. Wood laminate floors throughout, granite kitchen with stainless appliances, and dining room with balcony. Beautiful condo located in the heart of Grand Haven. Near the beach and walking distance to downtown with easy access to biking trails.
Member since: 2013
- On floor 2
- 765 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Single story unit on the second floor
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The half bath is conveniently located near the living room and has a pedestal sink with toilet and porcelain tile floors. Additional bath towels are provided in the powder room for guests utilizing the sleeper sofa in the living room. The master bath has granite counters, porcelain tile floors, vanity and tub with shower. Toilet paper, bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths are provided in both bathrooms....moreless
- If visitors take some time to research the Grand Haven area, they will find a myriad of activities to do within a 45 minute drive. There are biking and hiking trails to explore, beaches, snow shoe & cross country trails, numerous restaurants and bars (many with live entertainment) throughout the area. The Grand Haven trolley is available for easy access to downtown and beach. Additional information is available on the website: http://harbortransit.org/trolley/ St. Patrick and St. Anthony Catholic Church is located about a 1/2 mile south on US 31. Boat rentals are available in town, along with fishing charters. There is a Grand Haven brochure provided with the owner's 'Welcome' booklet. Many of the activities mentioned can be located in the brochure, along with a bike trail map. The Grand Haven website: http://www.grandhaven.org/ will also provide additional information on local events and schedules throughout the season....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
Open concept living/dining/kitchen areas. Living room has flat screen TV, queen size sleeper sofa, wood floors and area rug. Addt'l clothes storage is avail in the entertainment center for guests...moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Season Special
Apr 28 - May 21, 2017
2 night min stay
Week of Fourth of July
Jun 30 - Jul 8, 2017
3 night min stay
Coast Guard Festival
Jul 28 - Aug 6, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $110
- Tax Rate 6%
$300 due at time of booking; balance due at 30 days prior to rental date. No refunds within 30 days of rental date. There is a $100 cleaning fee and a $300 refundable security deposit. Security deposit is returned after the cleaning company verifies condition of the property and the unit key has been returned to the condo owners. Check in at 3 p.m. and check out is at 10 a.m.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Grand Landing condominium development gives access on site or within walking and biking distance to many restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping in downtown Grand Haven. Close to parks and beautiful Lake Michigan beaches. Grand Haven is home to the annual Coast Guard Festival, the Musical Fountain and an awesome Fourth of July fireworks display. Bike the many trails in the area, explore neighboring communities such as Saugatuck, Muskegon, and Holland. Picturesque short hiking trails at Rosy Mound Park, only 3.5 miles away. Experience the best that the west coast of Michigan has to offer.
Village at Grand Landing
Bright and sunny living room
Queen size sleeper sofa
Seating for 4 at the dining room table;additional seating for 2 at the snack bar
Live it up in Grand Haven
All appliances included
Stackable washer/dryer unit in laundry closet.
Master bedroom luxury. 400+ thread count on cotton sheets.
Cozy master bedroom
Tranquility...soak it in.
The Grand Haven pier during an ice storm.
Rosy Mound Park on a sunny winter day.
Open concept living
Professionally decorated living room.
Dining room with balcony opens to living room
Wood floors and a flat screen TV in living with extra storage drawers for guests
Granite counters; full-size stainless steel appliances
Powder room with porcelain floors and pedestal sink located near the living room
Bedroom equipped w/ king bed, upholstered headboard, small dresser & wood floors
Hardwood floors throughout
Master bath with porcelain tile, granite counter and walk-in closet.
A great place to relax.
Another beautiful Grand Haven sunset.
World famous Musical Fountain can be viewed nightly during the summer months.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, January 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.