Near the Beach, You Can Walk to Downtown, and Easy Access to Biking Trails.(22 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bath, sleeps 4. Balcony and washer/dryer in unit
King size bed in the master suite with a private master bath, walk-in closet and balcony access. Flat screen TV in both the master bedroom and living room. Queen sleeper sofa with new mattress in 2017 and a powder room for additional guests. Wood laminate floors throughout, granite kitchen with stainless appliances, and dining room with balcony. Beautiful condo located in the heart of Grand Haven. Near the beach and walking distance to downtown with easy access to biking trails.
Member since: 2013
- On floor 2
- 765 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Single story unit on the second floor
- Max. occupancy 4
There is a king sized bed in the master bedroom with private master bath. A queen size sleeper sofa with a new mattress in 2017 is in the living room. There is an additional half bath off of the living room area....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The half bath is conveniently located near the living room and has a pedestal sink with toilet and porcelain tile floors. Additional bath towels are provided in the powder room for guests utilizing the sleeper sofa in the living room. The master bath has granite counters, porcelain tile floors, vanity and tub with shower. Toilet paper, soap, bath towels, hand towels and wash cloths are provided in both bathrooms....moreless
- If visitors take some time to research the Grand Haven area, they will find a myriad of activities to do within a 45 minute drive. There are biking and hiking trails to explore, beaches, numerous restaurants and bars (many with live entertainment) throughout the area from Saugatuck to Muskegon. The Grand Haven trolley is available for easy access to downtown shops and the beach. Additional information is available on the website: http://harbortransit.org/trolley/ St. Patrick and St. Anthony Catholic Church is located about a 1/2 mile south on US 31. Boat rentals & kayaks are available close by, along w/ many fishing charters. There is a Grand Haven brochure provided with the owner's 'Welcome' booklet. Many of the activities mentioned can be located in the brochure, along w/ a bike trail map. The Grand Haven website: http://www.grandhaven.org/ will provide additional information on local events and schedules throughout the season and gives the schedule for the Musical Fountain....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
Fitness Room / Equipment:
There is no on-site fitness room; however, the YMCA is about 1.5 miles away near the beach and allows visitors to access their facility for a nominal fee. Bring your bike or run along the boardwalk!...moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
Open concept living/dining/kitchen. Living room has a TV, queen size sleeper, large closet, wood floors & area rug. Addt'l storage is avail in the entertainment center along w/ games & cards provided....moreless
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
All newer appliances, granite counters, open snack bar overlooking the living & dining areas w/ two bar stools. Kitchen towels & dish cloths are included along with liquid dish soap, dishwasher soap....moreless
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Week of Fourth of July
Jun 30 - Jul 8, 2017
3 night min stay
Coast Guard Festival
Jul 28 - Aug 6, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $110
- Tax Rate 6%
$300 due at time of booking; balance due at 30 days prior to rental date. No refunds within 30 days of rental date. There is a $110 cleaning fee and a $300 refundable security deposit. Security deposit is returned after the cleaning company verifies condition of the property and the unit key has been returned to the condo owners. Check in at 3 p.m. and check out is at 10 a.m.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The Grand Landing condominium development gives access on site or within walking and biking distance to many restaurants, coffee shops, and shopping in downtown Grand Haven. Close to parks and beautiful Lake Michigan beaches. Grand Haven is home to the annual Coast Guard Festival, the Musical Fountain and an awesome Fourth of July fireworks display. Bike the many trails in the area, explore neighboring communities such as Saugatuck, Muskegon, and Holland. Picturesque short hiking trails at Rosy Mound Park, only 3.5 miles away. Experience the best that the west coast of Michigan has to offer.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Dave and Theresa live in Michigan and have enjoyed the Grand Haven area for over 25 years.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Grand Haven State Park beach is ranked time and time again as one of the best beaches in Michigan and the entire Midwest.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Village at Grand Landing condominium development
TV, WiFi and all the comforts of home await you in Grand Haven.
Queen sleeper with all linens provided in the storage ottoman.
Galley style kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
It's time to start your vacation in Grand Haven. This condo has it all.
Dining for four at the table with two additional seats at the snack bar.
King size bed with ceiling fan, private full bath and access to the balcony.
Powder room with porcelain floors and pedestal sink located near the living room
A great place to relax.
The famous Musical Fountain can be enjoyed nightly during the summer months.
View of Lake Michigan in the winter from Rosy Mound County Park.
Living room with sleeper sofa. New sleeper mattress for 2017 season.
Relax, put your feet up and exhale. You're in Grand Haven.
Sleek, modern and ready for you to enjoy.
Full-size stainless appliances, coffee maker & toaster in this modern kitchen.
The cook's view from the kitchen to the bright & sunny living & dining room.
Beautifully appointed with high quality sheets and "My Pillow" brand pillows.
Bedroom has a walk-in closet and a chest of drawers for ample storage.
Full, private master bath w/ tub, shower & granite counters. Plenty of towels!
Stackable washer/dryer unit in laundry closet. Laundry soap included.
Another beautiful Grand Haven sunset.
The iconic Grand Haven pier and lighthouse. It's one of a kind!
The Grand Haven pier during an ice storm.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.