Escape from the city life to 'Asolare,' the luxurious 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom Union Pier vacation rental house located just 2 blocks from the serene Michigan coastline. This 3,500-square-foot property fits up to 16 lucky guests and has a multitude of different amenities to make for a trip you will never forget including a private tennis court, private beach rights, sauna, pool table, enormous screened in porch, private indoor heated pool, large deck, and wood burning fireplace!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Pull Out Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Pull Out Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Pull Out Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed, Twin Bed, Pull Out Bed
**Weekday special: Book 2 nights during the week, get a 3rd night for FREE! Inquire within for more details (offer valid once, only offered during off season - Labor day to Memorial day)**
Spend your next family retreat living in style at 'Asolare,' the lavish Union Pier property with a seemingly endless list of activities to keep everyone in your group content!
You will notice that every detail of this property has been carefully considered, from the wood panel walls and ceiling enclosing the pool to the gorgeous beamed ceilings and granite floors in the living room. Step inside the red front door, kick off your shoes and let your stresses slowly start to be forgotten while you sip on afternoon cocktails with the family in the cozy living room.
Spend your days lounging on the private beach 2 blocks away, and your nights preparing delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with 4-burner gas stovetop, beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, glass cabinetry, and the 3-person breakfast bar perfect for a morning snack.
Take a break from the beach and sit back and relax in the large screened in porch or get in a quick round of tennis on the private court. The heated indoor pool offers guests ample amounts of natural sunlight through the multiple skylights.
Your family will sleep soundly in any 1 of the 4 tastefully decorated bedrooms at 'Asolare' with all rooms offering cloud-like mattresses for up to 16 guests. Each of the bedrooms is situated with either ensuite bathrooms or readily available bathrooms, so there is never any issues when freshening up for the night.
The property is situated a quick 6-minute drive from the main New Buffalo city center for easy access to shopping as well as the local restaurant scene on the days you decide not to cook. Some favorites are The Stray Dog Bar & Grill for a quick bite or the Bentwood Tavern for your more formal occasions.
There are two Michigan wineries close by the property that are perfect for sampling away the day. St. Julian Winery and Round Barn Winery are both excellent spots to explore the Michigan wine scene. For those that prefer something other than wine, drive 14-minutes over to Journeyman Distillery in Three Oaks where they are serving up house-made spirits and delicious food.
Any golf enthusiasts staying at the house have a few options to get in a couple of rounds throughout their stay. Chikaming Country Club is a beautifully laid out course that is a 6-minute drive away. Whittaker Woods Golf Club is another local favorite and is a 10-minute drive from the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an indoor heated pool, gas grill, outdoor fire pit, 2 flat-screen cable TV, iron & board, free WiFi, seasonal indoor wood burning fireplace (wood not provided), patio furniture, hammock, private tennis court, onsite laundry facilities, and much more!
- Fantastic Union Pier location - 6-minute drive to New Buffalo, Union Pier Market, Lakeland Medical Center, wineries, shopping, museums, local beaches, boating, golf, casinos, festivals, zoo, local restaurants, and cafes!
- Nearest Airport: South Bend International Airport (~32.5 miles away)
- No smoking inside the home
- Pet friendly with $100 Fee Per Stay (Maximum 1 Pet, Dogs Only)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The beach flag is required to use the private beach. If a flag goes missing during a stay, a $100.00 replacement fee will be charged to the guest so do not remove from property
- Please be aware that a home has internet access, but there may be unexpected interruptions in service that are beyond our control. There will be no discounts or refunds due to interruptions in service.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID will be checked prior to check-in