Escape to the 'West's Most Western Town' in this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house in Scottsdale. With 2,300 square feet of living space, this home comfortably sleeps 8 with room for an additional 4. Situated only 10 minutes outside of Old Town, the property is close to a plethora of restaurants, galleries, shops and so much more. Take advantage of the home’s private pool and hot tub, along with its close proximity to all that the Phoenix area has to offer!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Unwind after a day of traveling in the living room. Take a seat on the sumptuous leather sofa while your favorite show plays on the flat-screen cable TV. Side lamps provide the perfect movie lighting, while the wood-burning fireplace keep the space warm and cozy.
The chef in your group can look forward to practicing their craft in the fully equipped kitchen, which features all your basic cooking appliances and an abundance of cabinet storage to store all your ingredients. Prepare a dinnertime feast and enjoy it with the whole group at the wood dining table set for 6.
If you prefer to dine al fresco, the covered patio is the perfect place! Surrounded by lovely greenery and garden features, this outdoor space is sure to become your go-to spot. Gather around the quaint table set for 4 while the ceiling fan keeps you cool and comfortable during dinner.
Cool off on a warm summer’s day in the backyard pool and, at night, soak your troubles away in the hot tub under the gazebo covering.
When night falls, retire to one of 4 spacious bedrooms. Each room includes a comfortable queen-sized bed and soft linens for a good night’s sleep.
Just 10 minutes from your front door is the historic Old Town, lined with boutique shops, exquisite eateries and the iconic Art District. Take a walking tour around the area, browse for a souvenir or spend a night out on the town to experience a vibrant nightlife scene.
Visit Odysea Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the Southwest boasting 200,000 square feet and over 30,000 animals in a state-of-the-art facility.
Frank Lloyd Wright fans will be delighted when they visit Taliesin West, Wright’s old winter home that is now a national historic landmark and a school for aspiring architectures.
Thrill seekers will want to check out Desert Wolf Tours for incredible ATV adventures. Take a sunset tour in a Tomcar or get into the action of the Elite Combat Simulator that will test your wits with converted rifles and real-life tactical missions.
The outdoor enthusiasts amongst your group can take advantage of the numerous hiking and biking trails nearby, while the golf fanatics show of their skills at one of the world-class golf courses, such as Continental Golf Club and Coronado Golf Course.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, swimming pool, hot tub, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, gas grill, outdoor furniture and more
- Great Scottsdale location - 10 minutes from Old Town. Minutes from shopping, dining and nightlife. Biking, hiking and golfing nearby
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~9 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Children allowed with parental supervision
- No pets allowed
- Please note that Pool Heat is available for $15 Per Night (optional)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 4 guests is permitted
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in