Amazing Location and Modern Elegance(14 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom
We have a second rental property available...if the dates you need are booked please ask about our other place that is also close to the U of O!
'Urban Signature' as we like to call our place is upscale downtown living that exudes modern elegance. 2 large bedrooms, open loft/office space, garage, fenced yard & no common walls. Stylish details include cable rail stairways, clean-lined fixtures, built-in iPod ports, surround sound, stylish lighting, ribbon flame SoHo fireplaces, flat panel TV niches, engineered quartz countertops, and glass mosaic tiles.
Although not a hotel, we have the same feel as a 5 star resort. 'Urban Signature' is newly constructed with all the bells and whistles yet offers a lived in feel with artwork from around the globe and an amazing sound system to entice your listening ears. The quaint backyard features a French Bistro set, raised garden beds with seasonal vegetables for you to help yourself to and a bbq with briquettes provided.
Come and enjoy the beauty of Eugene and the Pacific Northwest.
The location of 'Urban Signature' is in the heart of Eugene with many transportation options: walking, biking, driving or a nearby city bus line.
If dining is your niche you have your choice of a five minute walk to Cornucopia, a favorite casual dining spot or Soriah's, our favorite for fine dining. Braill's is great for breakfast or try their new espresso bar. Other greats are Newsman's Fish and Chips or for beer lovers Bier Stein.
'Urban Signature' is in an eclectic neighborhood that rings Eugene with interesting and friendly neighbors.
Please tell us a little about yourself and your stay. Our goal is to have a successful match for both you and 'Urban Signature'. Our booking success rate is high due to perfect matches.
Member since: 2013
- 1668 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Both bedrooms have a master feel & a separation of space. The space is ideal for 2 couples to share the home together. Bedroom 1 is large in size with a vaulted ceiling, has a king sized bed with a walk in closet and a private bath right down the hall. Bedroom 2 has a queen sized Murphy Bed, balcony with seating, large walk in closet, sitting area and a bathroom with large full tiled shower and skylights....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- All three bathrooms are beautiful in design. The downstairs powder room has black laquered floating oak cabinets with quartz slab counter and a vessel sink. The upstairs bath near bedroom 1 has a black walnut vanity with engineered quartz counters, tub/shower & undermount sink. Bathroom 2 in Master Bedroom 2 has black walnut cabinets, a full tile step-in shower, built-in custom black walnut linen, engineered quartz counters, 2 skylights allow the sun to fill the room with natural light, motion controlled lighting, spacious walk-in closet and an enclosed toilet area with door...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Tax Rate 10%
4 Guest Maximum $225 per night
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Centrally located in the vibrant and unique city of Eugene, Oregon our location is within walking distance to downtown restaurants as well as neighborhood eateries, the Hult Center which hosts the Eugene Symphony, the Oregon Bach Festival, the Oregon Mozart Players, the Eugene Ballet, the Eugene Concert Choir as well as a wide range of additional performances. The University of Oregon, home of the Oregon Ducks are hosted at Hayward Field, Mathew Knight Arena and Autzen Stadium all close by. In addition the city is full of eccletic art vendors, many located at 5th Street Public Market and Saturday Market.
This stand alone house is a modern yet home away from home!
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, January 09, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.