About the property
- House2500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 6 nights
4 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath Home with Private Heated Pool and Gulf Views
Escape to Rosemary Beach in the luxurious ‘Flying Dutchman,’ located on the south side of Highway 30A in Rosemary Beach. Upon arrival, the courtyard gates await you with a private pool and spacious seating area. This home is only steps down the wooden boardwalk to the sugar white sands of the beach. The first floor of the home accommodates 8 guests, with two queen bedrooms each with private baths, and a children’s bunk room and bathroom. Halfway up the staircase there is a private powder room that serves the pool as well as the second floor. The second floor is open with light pouring in from all directions. Pecky Cypress wood doors and unfinished antique oak floors add to the unique character of the home. The kitchen’s custom crafted cypress cabinets are fully stocked with everything you need to prepare a delicious meal or snack. The main living space combines a dining nook and large entertainment area with French doors opening up to a sunny terrace offering lovely views of the Gulf. The master bedroom includes a king bed and is exquisite with tall ceilings and a beautiful sitting area nestled in a bay window. The master bath contains a walk in shower with dual rain showerheads. This beautiful home will comfortably accommodate 10 guests. With its central location in Rosemary, it is a short walk to all of the shops and restaurants nearby and is sure to offer a unique and memorable vacation experience!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Guest room – Queen bed, private bathroom, access to courtyard
- Guest room – Queen bed, private bathroom
- Bunkroom – two twin over twin bunk beds, private bathroom
- Master bedroom – King Tempurpedic bed, private bathroom
- Gulf views from outdoor deck
- Private pool (heating is offered for an additional fee) with ample outdoor seating
- 4 Complimentary bikes
- Surround sound throughout the home, pool and deck
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor gas grill
- Carriage home with king bed, full bath, and functional kitchenette (additional fees apply – rented separately)
- Full size washer/dryer
- Pets considered (Must receive approval and adhere to Pet Policy)
** Parking for 1 vehicle available in the courtyard area. Additional on-street parking available throughout Rosemary Beach.
** Guest responsible for providing beach and pool towels
- Private beach access
- Access to 4 community pools
- Beach chair and umbrella service available
- Fitness center (additional fees do apply)
- Access to tennis courts (additional fees do apply)
- Walking trails
- 24 hour security
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Jared Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
We had a wonderful Mama/Daughter Spring Break. House was perfect for the 6 of us. The location can’t be beat - we walked to everything we needed!
Thank you for choosing to stay at Flying Dutchman and for your 5 star review! We are glad that you had a wonderful Spring Break and the house worked well for you!
Amazing house, perfect location
House was beautifully decorated, well stocked and the heated pool was an extra treat. It was the perfect location in Rosemary too!
Thank you, Beth, for your 5 Star review of Flying Dutchman! We are glad that you and your family had a great Thanksgiving at the beach! We are looking forward to your return for Thanksgiving 2018 - thank you for booking with us again! Repeat customers are the best compliment we can receive!
It was nice but not as nice as previous houses we stayed in at Rosemary Beach.It was close to beach but there were some issues that were negatives:
1. We did not receive code to get into property.
2. There was noTV in Master bedroom.
3. There was only one Chair on 2nd floor deck
4. Pool was not clean on arrival
5. Slipcovers on inside and outside furniture was dirty.
6. Broken furniture
7. Full knives
8. No beach towels
9. Kids got splinters in feet from
Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. I would like to address the negatives you listed for our future guest. 1) The personal entry code was provided; however, the guest was trying to use the code to reserve beach service as the door code. His calls for assistance were immediately answered to help him access the home and direct him to the documents previously provided with the information. 2) True, there is not a TV in the master nor is there one advertised. 3) There were 7 chairs on the 2nd floor deck at the time of this guest stay. Additionally, 2 new chaise lounge chairs are being delivered this week. There is also great and ample seating around the pool and the 1st level Loggia. 4) The pool had been cleaned and the pool heater turned on prior to guest arrival. 5) All interior furniture is white and is routinely dry cleaned. There is no slipcovered furniture outside. At the time of this guest stay, the 2 chaise lounge chairs by the pool had brand new cushions installed the day of his arrival 6) We are unaware nor have we received any other information regarding broken furniture anywhere in the home. 7) The knives in the home are very nice and a knife sharpener available, if needed. 8) Beach towels are not provided as stated in the listing. 9) The home has high end Pecky Cypress wood floors throughout. We have never received any complaints about splinters and we have managed this home for many years. Should a child be allowed to slide along the wood floors, it might be possible to get a splinter.
I would encourage anyone renting a vacation home to read all the details provided in the listing, look at photos and review all check in documents prior to arriving at the home. Thank you to all of our many repeat guest who love and enjoy this home year after year.
Excellent location! Beautiful home. Kitchen was nicely equipped. Very comfortable.
We were located a very short walk from the beach. The home was nicely furnished and very comfortable. The kitchen was very well stocked, much better than many homes we've rented in the area in the past. The pool heater had kicked off at one point. I called the property manager who was very apologetic and had someone out to the house in less than an hour. We will definitely consider renting this particular home again!
Thank you for your review. We look forward to you staying with us again!!
Light filled home close to everything
The property was absolutely gorgeous and the perfect location for our stay. So close to the beach and restaurants. It had everything we could have needed/wanted. Beautiful light, very comfortable beds. We had an issue with the water heater, but it was quickly repaired. Overall great experience and I hope to rent this property again in the future!
Thank you for your review!. I'm very glad the house met your needs and you enjoyed your visit. Hope you will choose to stay with us again.
Quaint seaside home close to the beach!
My husband and I enjoyed staying at The Flying Dutchman for a long weekend getaway with our children and in-laws. The house was the perfect size and in the best location imaginable. Most of the best shopping and dining were just a block away. And, even better, the beach was literally just steps away! We will absolutely be back and will be sure to recommend this house to anyone visiting Rosemary. Book it! You won't regret it.
Thank you for your review and your recommendation! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.