Let me begin by saying 'thank you' for reading my ad! Next, let me tell you that you are going to love staying in my beautiful home! You simply will not find a better house in the Hampton's for the price...
By now you probably would like to know the details, so here they are:
-2 newly renovated full bathrooms
- central air conditioning (very comfortable!)
- secure and secluded, fenced in yard (kids and dogs are safe!)
- newly renovated 'beachy' den/great room
- stainless steel kitchen appliances
- NEW! washer/dryer
- NEW! Weber BBQ
- beautiful back-deck with very nice deck furniture and lighting
- new couches
- modern updates (home furnishings, knick-knacks, framed pictures, blinds, etc.)
- new plate ware, flatware, pots, pans and all the kitchen tools you could need
- fully stocked with linens and towels
- fully stocked with bathroom tissue and paper towels, plus all the cleaning tools, detergents and general home needs you would expect to find in an established house.
***PLEASE NOTE: posted rates assume a reasonable sized group. For larger groups, higher rates may apply***