About the property
- House2000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, sleeps 6, close to everything(Bidwell Park & University)
This lovely three 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is perfect for you and your family or friends. It is centrally located in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Chico. Sleeps three couples comfortably. Perfect for wedding guests or family get-together with a very private backyard. Great for families, built in changing table in one of the bedroom closets, pack & play and high chair/booster seat available. Great for families wanting to explore Chico but also spend quality time in the house. A small cat, Penelope, can be let in or out of the house.
Some of the amenities include:
4 Tv's, Three of which are high definition ranging from 40'' up to 52''
3000 additional footage to the backyard making small gatherings very enjoyable!
Approximately 1.5 miles from beautiful Bidwell Park
Beautiful kitchen with great appliances
We own a Day Spa one block from the rental and offer discounts to renters.
Two car garage
Approximately 2000 sq. feet
World class gym within walking distance
Television packages: NFL, Showtime, HBO
Rates are as follows:
Please note the Jacuzzi is not working, and will not be repaired.
There is also a very sweet cat named Penelope that lives here, she comes and goes as she pleases.
This rental agreement is between Lisa Lynch and Richard F. Bair for the property located at 1341 Kent Field Chico, CA 95926.
1. Smoking (or vaping) is NOT allowed in the unit. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The maximum amount of occupants is 6 unless otherwise pre approved by Richard Bair.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. We allow children with the following stipulations:
- Guests are responsible for any and all necessary 'baby proofing'.
- An adult must supervise children under age 13 at all times.
6. The use of the high-speed broadband Internet connection is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Comcast, Inc.
7. No personal pets are allowed. Penelope, the house cat, will be on the premises and will appreciate to be fed and water (she loves to be brushed if you are so inclined to).
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. A landline phone is provided for guests use during the stay. Collect calls may NOT be accepted.
10. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: You understand use of pool is at your own risk and that special risks may be involved in using the pool. You accept full responsibility for any bodily injury arising from use of the pool and hold owner harmless. You understand there are potential dangers that the pool may present to children who are not carefully supervised, as well as the danger to any person using the pool if a person has health risks, or if a person uses the pool while intoxicated or using any kind of drugs or medication, or uses the pool if pregnant. You agree to explain the risks of using the pool to any guests you may have at the property and to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents your guests may incur. You understand the risks discussed above and agree that you will assume all responsibility for yourself and your guest for the consequences of those risks. You agree to waive any claim whatsoever against owner for accidents or claims arising from your guests’ use of pool.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
What makes this House unique
The house is located a 4 minute walk from the spa I own, open 7 days a week with excellent massage therapists, sensory deprivation tank, facials and waxing. When you rent this property you receive 10% off all spa services. Adjacent to spa is a hair salon, The Cutting Room. A block and a half away from the home is a very nice coffee shop called The Coffee Ranch. Property has a public organic garden half a block from the house.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
We really enjoyed our visit to Chico, this home was amazing!
This home was more than we had anticipated. Really clean and comfortable for our group of eight. We cooked alot in the nicely equipped kitchen! We are hoping to return next summer and enjoy the beautiful backyard! Thank you Rick!
We also loved Penelope, the house cat!!!
Sept in Chico
Property was well maintained. House had everything you could ever need while on vacation. Pool was wonderful, but it was not heated. We did ask owner to turn on the heat and he was more than willing to do so. We did pay extra to have it heated. Nice neighborhood. Super close to everything....grocery stores, mall, gas, freeway etc. I would absolutely stay here again.
We really enjoyed our stay here.The beds were very comfortable, very quiet neighborhood,,
the pool was perfect for the hot Chico summer!
Perfect the home meet all our needs
We needed a place to stay for my sons graduation from Northwestern Lineman College. The home was perfect. It had everything we needed. Beds were comfortable. The pool was great. Backyard was beautiful to relax and enjoy breakfast and dinner.
Great family vacation house
We had 7 total with us traveling to a family reunion in Chico. Two of them were under 2 years old, and the house was perfect for all of us with plenty of space. Rick was awesome that providing additional items to help out with the young ones with pool toys, changing table available, and playpen. The house and pool were great for the whole family.
Great Home in Nice Neighborhood
Lovely back yard and pool. Comfortable home and great communication!
Chico is home to Chico State University as well as the famous Bidwell Park. Bidwell Park spans over 3,600 acres and the rental is a short drive from it. Chico has an abundance of trees and natural beauty. Every Saturday there is a local farmers market nearby the rental. Chico is home to Sierra Nevada Brewery and brewery tours are available.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
There is a 4 night stay MAXIMUM. Anything over 4 nights must be approved by owner. House sleeps 6 comfortably. Any more than 6 guests is $50 per person. There is a blow-up mattress that can be provided for extra guests. Check in time is 2pm Check out time is 10am Check in & out times are negotiable on an individual basis. There are to be NO large gatherings on the premises during your stay.