3 Bdrm 3 Bath House in Desirable Neighboorhood with a Private Backyard and Pool(10 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, sleeps 6, close to everything(Bidwell Park & University)
Some of the amenities include:
4 Tv's, Three of which are high definition ranging from 40'' up to 52''
3000 additional footage to the backyard making small gatherings very enjoyable!
Approximately 1.5 miles from beautiful Bidwell Park
Beautiful kitchen with great appliances
We own a Day Spa one block from the rental and offer discounts to renters.
Two car garage
Approximately 2000 sq. feet
World class gym within walking distance
Private backyard lends itself to small gatherings
Television packages: NFL, Showtime, HBO
Rates are as follows:
Please note the Jacuzzi is not working, and will not be repaired.
There is also a very sweet cat named Penelope that lives here, she comes and goes as she pleases.
This rental agreement is between Lisa Lynch and Richard F. Bair for the property located at 1341 Kent Field Chico, CA 95926.
1. Smoking (or vaping) is NOT allowed in the unit. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The maximum amount of occupants is 6 unless otherwise pre approved by Richard Bair.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. We allow children with the following stipulations:
- Guests are responsible for any and all necessary 'baby proofing'.
- An adult must supervise children under age 13 at all times.
6. The use of the high-speed broadband Internet connection is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by Comcast, Inc.
7. No personal pets are allowed. Penelope, the house cat, will be on the premises and will appreciate to be fed and water (she loves to be brushed if you are so inclined to).
8. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. A landline phone is provided for guests use during the stay. Collect calls may NOT be accepted.
10. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: You understand use of pool is at your own risk and that special risks may be involved in using the pool. You accept full responsibility for any bodily injury arising from use of the pool and hold owner harmless. You understand there are potential dangers that the pool may present to children who are not carefully supervised, as well as the danger to any person using the pool if a person has health risks, or if a person uses the pool while intoxicated or using any kind of drugs or medication, or uses the pool if pregnant. You agree to explain the risks of using the pool to any guests you may have at the property and to be fully and solely responsible for any accidents your guests may incur. You understand the risks discussed above and agree that you will assume all responsibility for yourself and your guest for the consequences of those risks. You agree to waive any claim whatsoever against owner for accidents or claims arising from your guests’ use of pool.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- There are 3 good sized bedrooms in the home, each will sleep 2 people. Rooms are fully furnished, 2 bedrooms have televisions, they are all very comfortable. All bedrooms have room for hanging clothes and plenty of dresser space. All beds are made up with high thread count sheets for your comfort....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- There are 3 full bathrooms in the home.
- Game Room
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 27 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
Mar 15 - Mar 21, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Lost Key Fee $0
- Refundable Damage Deposit $350
- Lost Garage Door Opener $0
- Cleaning $75
- Taxes Not included
There is a 4 night stay MAXIMUM. Anything over 4 nights must be approved by owner. House sleeps 6 comfortably. Any more than 6 guests is $50 per person. There is a blow-up mattress that can be provided for extra guests.
Check in time is 2pm
Check out time is 10am
Check in & out times are negotiable on an individual basis.
There are to be NO large gatherings on the premises during your stay.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Chico is home to Chico State University as well as the famous Bidwell Park. Bidwell Park spans over 3,600 acres and the rental is a short drive from it. Chico has an abundance of trees and natural beauty. Every Saturday there is a local farmers market nearby the rental. Chico is home to Sierra Nevada Brewery and brewery tours are available.
Year Purchased: 2003
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The house is located a 4 minute walk from the spa I own, open 7 days a week with excellent massage therapists, sensory deprivation tank, facials and waxing. When you rent this property you receive 10% off all spa services. Adjacent to spa is a hair salon, The Cutting Room. A block and a half away from the home is a very nice coffee shop called The Coffee Ranch. Property has a public organic garden half a block from the house.
- Primary: +1 5306827193 Cell phone
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of house
Enjoy playing pool with your friends!
Dining table seats 8 & kitchen
Portion of backyard
Relax with friends in the Living Room
Spacious kitchen perfect for cooking
Patio by pool
Shower & restroom in laundry room.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.