About the property
- Condo745 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
1 Bedroom, Queen Sleeping sofa bed in LV room, Bunk beds, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6.
1. Boardwalk Beach Resort: This first class luxury resort is right on the beach. From your gulf front balcony, you will enjoy the most mesmerizing 180 degree view of the Gulf of Mexico. You are going to love the outdoor activities:
• Entertain the children in the splash pool with interactive fountains and waterfalls for hours.
• Enjoy the amazing 2,500 square feet zero entry heated pool and treat yourself and relax in the two hot spas.
• Enjoy a meal and a cocktail at beachfront Tiki Bar and Restaurant which has live entertainment Thursday-Saturday nights.
• Enjoy the family movie night on the beach on the big screen.
• Enjoy an ice cream, or a snack at the Market Café located on the first floor
The resort has covered and uncovered parking next to the building. Once you park your car, you are next to the building and ready to take the fast elevators to your unit. The resort offers you optional daily or weekly access to the state of the art fitness center, sauna and steam room.
2. Condominium Unit: Your beautiful spacious 16th floor condo was recently remodeled and decorated. It has a wall-to-wall window that opens to the balcony where you can enjoy the beautiful view. We made sure that the unit has everything you need to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. It can sleep comfortably six (4 adults and 2 children.)
• The master bedroom has a new bedroom set with a Queen size Bed, a flat screen 42” LED TV with a smart blue ray player. A TV dresser and a closet offer you plenty of space to store your clothes.
• In the hallway, there are 2 built-in bunk beds with new bedding sets and an overhead reading light for each bed.
• The living room has a new queen sleeper sofa and a flat screen 47” LED TV with a DVD player, a dining table with four chairs and a breakfast area with 3 stools.
• The luxury kitchen with Granite counter tops and all appliances is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your meals.
• For your convenience, a washer/dryer is also in the unit.
• A high speed WIFI, cable and movie on demand are also available in the unit.
3. Note: This is a unit with a NO Smoking (inside or on the balcony) and NO Pets. The resort requires the primary renter must be at least 25 years of age and stay on the property during the entire rental period (STRICTLY ENFORCED). There is a gated security entrance.
Rates do not include taxes, or a one time cleaning fee and a parking tag fee for one car . Extra parking tags are available at an extra fee per car..
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great place to stay!!! Great location!! Very clean!!
Great vacation spot in Panama City!! Great location to surrounding attractions!!! Beautiful condo. Would stay there again!!!!
Overpriced and somewhat small. But, we needed a last minute place and it worked for the two of us. There were no services available and we could not use the exercise facility as we were not residents. The Wi-Fi was not good. It constantly dropped the signal. (We called the apartment manager and he could not help. Apparently, this is a big problem at most places on the beach.) The floors could have been cleaner and we did not put clothes in the dresser drawers and they were not that clean. We enjoyed the fireworks over the 4th of July and were glad for the air conditioning! Quality of the furniture, appliances, dinnerware, and linens were okay. (I would be tempted to bring my own sheets, if I stayed again.) It is a decent location, direct access to the beach, plenty of security, and good elevator service.
Beautiful view!! Nice room!! Great location!! Great accessibility to parking area!!
Would definitely stay at this Resort again!!!
Clean and exactly as we expected!!
The only thing that stopped it from being five starts is that we had to drive 20 minutes away from the hotel to the management company to check in, and the lady didn't do her job right and let us leave without our bracelets and parking pass. So we had to drive all the way back in PCB traffic.
Other than that everything was clean and it's at a perfect spot in Panama. Minutes from Walmart, Alvie's island, and there's a bar and grill right downstairs!
We will be staying here again!
Great vacation spot
We enjoyed our stay. The hospitality of the owner was great. Most definitely would stay in his condo again. This is our 2nd time staying at Boardwalk Resort & we loved it again. Four Star Company is also great to work with, this is our 2nd time using them as well. Thank you for allowing our family to enjoy our vaca in your home. Most definitely will recommend & use again.
Amazing view of the ocean and an absolutely awesome beach. White sand and clear water made our stay great. The pool area had 2 hot tubs and a splash area for little kids which was great. The condo is a typical beach condo so don't expect sand free. The high quality broom provided enabled us to keep the sand to a minimum. If you are a 'sheet snob' bring your own! Would also recommend a mattress topper unless you like a very firm bed. We used 2 comforters under the fitted sheet to make it sleep-able. The condo is across from the elevator so expect to hear all of the traffic to and from the rooms on the floor while in the 'master' bedroom. The bathroom had access from the bedroom or from the hall which was great! The pool closes at 10, so make sure that works for what you are planning. Also, would recommend planning to be 'unplugged' as the wifi is unreliable and extremely slow when you can actually get connected. The full kitchen and full fridge/freezer was great and we were able to cook and bake what we wanted with the dishes and utensils provided. The resort was clean and secure. I appreciated the attention of the guards in making sure wristbands were worn and only guests were allowed in certain areas. It's nice to be able to let down your guard and relax!! Overall this stay was a great deal, so I am satisfied and would recommend to others wishing to stay at this resort on a budget!