The Perch boasts a 30-mile view of the stunning hill country. Enjoy your morning coffee and wine as you relax on your deck. The space is a newly renovated studio unit with a king-sized bed, full bath, living area and fully- stocked kitchen. We have multiple cottages and an event space available for large groups! Just minutes from Wimberley Square, Blue Hole, and Wimberley Market Days.
-King-sized bed and sofa sleeper (Ideal for three adults or two adults and two kids)
-Newly renovated well-adorned bathroom
-Great views from living & dining area
-Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker
-Deck with patio furniture
-Toaster Oven & Stove
Our cottages sit on 11 acres of land on one of the Wimberley Valley hills. We currently have five cottages available for nightly rental but others are occupied by long-term tenants. The community is generally quiet and low-key. The residents are friendly and helpful but will respect your privacy as we ask that you respect theirs. Quiet hours are from 10pm-6am. Guests will have access to The Perch and it's deck as well as a community area with a charcoal and electric grill. This is a studio unit so there is no door separating the bedroom from the living area where the sofa bed is.
You will need your own vehicle to get around. Popular Destinations from The Perch:
Blue Hole Regional Park - 8 minutes (4 mi)
Jacob's Well - 7 minutes (3 mi)
Wimberley Town Square & Pioneer Town - 7 minutes (3 mi)
Driftwood, Texas - 14 minutes (10 mi)
Dripping Springs, Texas - 15 minutes (11 mi)
San Marcos, Texas - 25 minutes (18 mi)
New Braunfels, Texas -- 45 minutes (29 miles)
Guadalupe River Tubing - 25 minutes (20 miles)
Canyon Lake - 30 minutes (~22 miles)
Hamilton Pool Preserve - 35 minutes (25 mi)
Schlitterbahn Waterpark - 40 minutes (28 mi)
Austin, Texas - 45 minutes (34 mi)
San Antonio, Texas - 1 hour (66 mi)
We love that we can share The Perch with you but please treat the space and belongings with care.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. $500USD fine if guests are found to be smoking indoors.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. Please pick up after yourself in common areas
8. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine or other products have been flushed and clog the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000USD.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
10. No illegal substances are to be used or sold on the property.
11. No parties and/or loud music. Separate agreement and payment is required to host an event or party in The Panorama Room.
12. Quiet Hours between 10pm-6am.
13. Please respect the neighbors and their privacy.
14. Please park in designated areas – under the carport.
15. Burn ban in effect.