The Perch is a cozy guesthouse with a private deck overlooking gorgeous views of the Texas Hill Country. Relax outside with your morning coffee or watch the sunset over the hills with a glass of wine. The Perch features a comfy king bed, living room, full bath, laundry, kitchen & sofa bed. Just minutes from Wimberley Square, Blue Hole, Jacob’s Well & Wimberley Market Days. Five additional guesthouses available to sleep up to 24. Recommendations for wineries, shopping, restaurants & swimming!
**Two night minimum on weekends**
-Studio unit (no door separating bedroom from living area)
-King Bed & Sofa Bed (Ideal for three adults, or two adults and two kids)
-Well-adorned bathroom with plush robes
-Great views from living & dining area
-Smart TV with various apps (no cable)
-Private deck with patio furniture
-Oven & Stove
-Coffee Maker with complimentary coffee, cream & sugar
-In-unit laundry facility
-Welcome Guide with area recommendations
-Winery & Wine Tour Recommendations
Nestled on the hillside of The Wimberley Valley, The View at Eagle’s Nest is an 11-acre property with scenic views of the Texas Hill Country. Ideal for solo travelers, couples getaways, or large groups up to 24. Enjoy privacy and relaxation in our comfortable guesthouses each with their own kitchen, living room, and bathroom. A party room with panoramic windows is perfect for gatherings, workshops, small weddings, meetings & events. Property amenities include:
-Scenic views throughout
-Central Pavilion for gathering
-Charcoal grill (charcoal not provided)
-Labyrinth walk with scenic views
-Giant Jenga & Bag Toss
Share your experience and take a bit of your stay with you by following us on social media.
Hashtag: #wimberleywithaview #theviewateaglesnest
THINGS TO NOTE
Check In: 4:00 pm onward
Check Out: before 11:00 am
Road Noise: When outside on the deck noise from the road may be audible.
Quiet Hours: The community is generally quiet and low-key. The residents are friendly and helpful but will respect your privacy as we ask that you respect theirs. Quiet hours are from 10pm-6am.
Events: Host your next event in The Panorama Room with panoramic views of the Texas Hill Country. The Panorama Room is a 1200 sq. ft. multipurpose event center, perfect for business meetings, birthday parties, rehearsal dinners, reunions, art receptions, yoga classes or other workshops. Your guests will enjoy the spacious 850 sq. ft. deck with stunning hill country views. Accommodates up to 40 people. Please inquire about additional rates for events.
Host Availability: Roger is the proud owner of The View at Eagle’s Nest. Darlene is the coordinator and will be the main point of contact throughout your stay. “Roger and Darlene are the best hosts you could imagine. The cabins are beautifully decorated and include every possible amenity you would ever need. This was one of the best values I have ever seen on AirBnb. The views are gorgeous and the quiet hill country environment makes for a lovely stay. Can't recommend this place enough!" – Derek
Blue Hole Regional Park - 8 minutes (4 mi)
Jacob's Well - 7 minutes (3 mi)
Wimberley Town Square & Pioneer Town - 7 minutes (3 mi)
Driftwood, Texas - 14 minutes (10 mi)
Dripping Springs, Texas - 15 minutes (11 mi)
San Marcos, Texas - 25 minutes (18 mi)
New Braunfels, Texas -- 45 minutes (29 miles)
Guadalupe River Tubing - 25 minutes (20 miles)
Canyon Lake - 30 minutes (~22 miles)
Hamilton Pool Preserve - 35 minutes (25 mi)
Schlitterbahn Waterpark - 40 minutes (28 mi)
Austin, Texas - 45 minutes (34 mi)
San Antonio, Texas - 1 hour (66 mi)
We love that we can share The Perch with you but please treat the space and belongings with care.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. $500USD fine if guests are found to be smoking indoors.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
7. The price reflected in this listing is solely for The Perch and does not grant use nor reflects the price to rent The Panorama Room.
8. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine or other products have been flushed and clog the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000USD.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
o Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
o Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
10. No illegal substances are to be used, sold, or distributed on the property.
11. No parties and/or loud music. Quiet Hours between 10pm-6am.
12. Wimberley is a Dark Sky City, which means turn off your outdoor lights in the evening. This will increase your star gazing opportunity and saves energy!
13. Please respect the neighbors and their privacy.
14. Please park under the carport of The Perch.
15. Burn ban in effect. Central Texas and especially the Texas Hill country has been experiencing extreme drought conditions.
o No open fires.
o No fires on the wooden deck.
o No fireworks please!!