Experience the splendor of Miami Beach from this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental studio which sleeps 6. Situated on the 11th floor of an oceanfront, historic building, The Alexander, this unit ensures a unique getaway. From the community amenities, like the pools, the hot tubs, and the complex’s luxurious interior, to the prime beachfront location, steps from the sandy shores, this condo promises the ultimate Sunshine State retreat.
Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Valet parking, luxurious furnishings, and magnificent chandeliers throughout the interior set the ambiance of this historic building, The Alexander. During your stay, relish in the fantastic community amenities, including 2 heated pools, hot tubs, fitness center, office with computers, playground, concierge, and the marvelous community space.
Head on up to the 11th-floor unit, where comfortable furnishings and a mix of modern and rustic decor invite you into the open space.
With a sectional, comfy chair, rustic wooden coffee table and flat-screen Smart TV, the living area is a prime spot to lounge around during your downtime.
Easily make your way across the tile floor to reach the kitchen, which offers everything you’ll need to prepare home-cooked meals. Seat 4 comfortably at the wooden dining table beneath the stunning chandelier.
After your beach adventures, wash your clothes in the unit’s stacked laundry machines and rinse off in one of 2 pristine bathrooms. For a peaceful slumber, head to the first or second bedroom, where you’ll find queen beds and a flat-screen Smart TV to help you drift off to sleep.
For your beach retreat, there’s no better location to stay than right on the beach - and this condo gives you just that! Stroll on out to the sandy shores whenever you’d like, and splash around in the ocean waves, walk along the shore and soak up the sun.
If you’re still wanting to spend time by the beach, but desire a change of scenery, make the 5-minute drive to South Beach!
If you’re not in the mood for cooking at the condo, sample the local eateries and bars within walking distance, including Hoshi & Sushi Asian Cuisine, Riki Tiki and Blu Gin Lounge.
Whenever you’re able to pull yourself away from the beach life, make your way to Lincoln Road Mall, which offers an abundance of restaurants, shops and a movie theater.
Entertainment awaits you at The Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater, so be sure to check the event calendar before your trip so you can catch a great show!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, 3 Smart TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- The Alexander’s community amenities include 2 heated pools, hot tubs, fitness center, playground, office with computers, valet parking, concierge, and luxurious community space
- Oceanfront Miami Beach location - Direct access to Miami beaches, and easy access to restaurants, Lincoln Road, and The Fillmore at Jackie Gleason Theater!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Construction noise may be present during working days and working hours, Monday through Friday, 9 - 5pm. There is no work/noise on the weekends