Broken Arrow Lodge has so many custom details, it truly takes a discerning guest to appreciate the quality of this world class mountain vacation property. Known to be one of the largest and most luxurious Squaw Valley addresses.
The open floor plan, gourmet kitchen with Viking and Sub-Zero appliances, full wet bar, 2 media rooms, grand "super suite" master, and bunk room culminate to create the perfect venue for a large family gathering, intimate special occasion, and year round mountain getaway.
Detailed by huge timber trusses and beams, floor to ceiling rock hearth, hammered copper bar, heated wood floors, professional decor; all with an inspirational view of Squaw Valley's KT-22 and Headwall peaks. There is also a hot tub, sprawling stone patio, and fire-pit for all to enjoy.
This property is sure to resonate with anyone looking for a luxury vacation home in Squaw Valley. Call one of our agents for more details on this superb offering.
• 6,000 square feet
• Private Hot Tub
• Commanding mountain views
• 4 Master Suites with amenities such as TV/DVD, gas fireplaces, jetted tub, and steam shower.
• Professionally landscaped grounds.
BED & BATH CONFIGURATION (continued)
Master Suite 1: King w/ ensuite shower (West Wing Upstairs)
Master Suite 2: King w/ ensuite jac tub & shower (West Wing Upstairs)
Master Suite 3: King w/ ensuite shower (East Wing Upstairs)
Master Suite 4: King w/ ensuite jac tub & shower (East Wing Upstairs)
Bunk Rm 5: 1 Twin Bunk & 1 Twin over Full Bunk Bed (sleeps 4-5) with ensuite shower
BR 6: King ***access through bunk room & shares downstairs bunk bathroom***
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe, and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier's bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world's first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25' outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you're ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The 6th bedroom is accessed through the bunk room.
2. Property is for sale. Advance bookings may be subject to management approval.
3. Online Bookings are Subject to management approval.
4. This home has a 3 car garage, one of the garage bays is locked for owner storage.
5. Now offering 2 days of FREE lift tickets (2 days for 2 people) for NEW bookings. Limited Availability. Please confirm prior to booking.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).