Escape to "Sunset Heaven," a stunning lakefront retreat in Cross Lake, Minnesota. This 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental house boasts over 2,400 square feet of well-appointed living space and accommodates up to 10 guests comfortably. With plenty of activities nearby, the property is ideal for large families or groups looking for a memorable getaway. Situated directly on the Whitefish Chain of 14 joined lakes, you'll be sure to fill your days with endless waterfront and outdoor fun!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Middle Bedroom): Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Open Basement): Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
This beautiful property features a fully appointed kitchen with updated appliances. There is ample counter space and all the amenities you’ll need to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal for your group!
The kitchen opens up to the dining area, with a cedar log table that accommodates up to 6 guests. From the table, you’ll be able to admire the lake view and sunsets from the large West facing windows that overlooks the deck and lake! Gather around to share a meal or plan out your next adventure!
The living room features a larger leather sofa, situated in front of a beautiful brick fireplace and flat-screen TV. The room is welcoming and full of natural light from the lake facing windows. Cozy up at night by the fire and spend quality time with your companions to tell stories about your day!
An additional basement den includes plenty of seating around a huge wood-burning fireplace. The spacious basement is a great play area for children, and the foosball table and dart board make for great activities after dinner.
Each bedroom in the home is well-appointed, with comfortable bedding and features tasteful decor. Settle in for the night and enjoy a restful night of sleep to prepare for the day ahead!
A beautiful screened-in sunroom is the perfect spot to relax with a refreshing beverage or a book amongst the charming decor. The expansive deck also features seating for your group to share a meal al fresco and enjoy the breeze from the lake.
The property sits directly on the lake, offering an unforgettable waterfront experience on the Whitefish Chain, comprised of 14 joined lakes. The area is ideal for boating, fishing, skiing, or simply relaxing and taking in the scenery.
Fishing in Northern Minnesota is excellent, and you’ll have access to some of the best spots right from your backyard! The connecting lakes specialize in Northern Pike, Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Walleye, Crappie, and Rock Bass.
Take advantage of the private boat dock on the property and rent a boat in the warmer months. Crosslake Rental offers a variety of rentals and they deliver and launch the boat for you.
In the winter, Northern Minnesota is an excellent destination for cross-country skiing and ATV rentals! Cut Lake Trail, Spider Lake Trail, and Boyd Lodge Trail are just a few excellent options for cross country skiing accessible from Cross Lake!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, central air-conditioning, central vacuum system, flat-screen TV, DVD player, gas grill, foosball table, furnished deck and patio, screened-in porch, fire pit, lakefront beach, private dock, and more!
- Convenient Crosslake Location - With unparalleled access to all of the surrounding outdoor activities that make Northern Minnesota such an unforgettable destination!
- Walking distance to 6 restaurants, kayak and paddle board rentals as well as bicycle rentals, outdoor concerts and festivals, as well as the Town Square
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport, Minnesota (~153 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in