* Please note that this property features exterior security cameras These do not look into any interior spaces *
This 3-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental house in Weslaco is the perfect destination for a family or small group of friends looking to spend a relaxing, peaceful getaway in south Texas. Walk to nearby Weslaco City Park to have a picnic with your travel companions, and then head back to your home-away-from-home to play lawn games and relax in the lush, fenced-in backyard.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Step inside this cozy home, where you'll be greeted with brand new appliances, recently-installed hardwood floors, and large windows that let in plenty of Texas sunshine!
Kick back and relax in the living room and use the free wireless internet connection to browse your favorite websites, or accomplish any work while you're on vacation.
There's no need to leave the comfort of your home-away-from-home when hunger strikes! Although there are some fabulous restaurants in the area, you can whip up all of your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen.
Everyone in your travel group can enjoy meals together at the table in the dining room adjacent to the kitchen.
After a delicious meal, head out to the backyard to play lawn games with your travel companions. The spacious, fenced-in area is ideal for outdoor recreation!
You're bound to sleep well at night after spending an exciting day exploring the vibrant area! The first and second bedroom both feature queen-sized beds, and the twin-over-twin bunk bed in the third bedroom is ideal for children in your travel group!
This home is in the ideal location for families who want to experience everything south Texas has to offer while staying in a peaceful neighborhood.
Pack your swimsuit and flip flops in your suitcase, because sunny South Padre Island is only 45 minutes from the house! You can spend your days at the beach and play in the warm water.
Take a short walk down the street and spend lazy afternoons at Weslaco City Park. The popular park features basketball courts, soccer fields, and hosts fireworks shows at night!
Bring your hiking shoes and binoculars and travel 4 miles to the Estero Llano Grande State Park! The park is renowned for its birdwatching and wildlife sightings. Travel along the miles of trails to see exquisite lakes, marshes, and of course, beautiful birds!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free wifi, fenced-in backyard, flat-screen TV with DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Family friendly Weslaco location near the city park and just a short drive to great wildlife viewing and South Padre Island!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McAllen International Airport, 2500 S Bicentennial Blvd, McAllen, TX 78503 ( ~ 18 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in