** The Denver License Number for this property is 2017-BSN-0001471 **
**Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay.**
**Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces.**
Come dive into all that Denver has to offer from this 4-bedroom, 2-bath house that is conveniently located within walking distance of South Pearl Street, 2 different golf courses, and just under 2 hours from some of the Country's best ski resorts!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Sectional Sofa, Baby Crib
When you walk into this urban abode you’ll immediately feel at home with the large L-shaped couch that encircles a flat-screen Smart TV. The living space has a picture window that allows plenty of natural light to flood in and gives a bright and airy quality to the space.
The sleek, modern, fully equipped kitchen offers an ideal place to cook up your favorite recipes while peering out the windows at the beautifully manicured garden. Choose to dine at the quaint banquette in the kitchen or in the contemporary dining space, which is just on the other side of beautiful French doors!
Two of the sleeping chambers are on the first floor just down the hall from the kitchen. One bedroom features a cloud-like queen bed with a picture window, offering an abundance of natural light, while the second bedroom features a plush queen bed with a contemporary comforter and a cozy rug.
When you head downstairs to the fully furnished basement, you’ll find the perfect family corridors, featuring a crib, changing table, 2 twin beds, a cozy queen bed, and a full bathroom!
The backyard is a beautiful addition to the living space with a gas grill and plenty of space for outdoor games or a barbecue!
The real draw of this rental is the location that allows you to either embark on a city adventure or go explore the mountains! Located only a few blocks from the light rail at Evans Station, this home makes it easy to get around.
South Pearl Street is home to some of Denver's best cuisine. Sushi Den and The Post are just a few of the many walkable options! South Pearl hosts activities throughout the year, including First Friday Art Walk, summer musical festivals, and Farmers Markets on Sundays (May-Nov).
If you're out for a morning stroll and in need of some locally brewed coffee, look no further than Corvus Coffee Roasters or Steam Espresso Bar - both less than a 10-minute walk from your front door.
There are 3 parks within walking distance, including Rosedale Park, Harvard Gulch Park and Golf Course, and Overland Park Golf Course. Ruby Hill Park is a 3-minute drive from the rental and offers an array of bike trails for every level.
For the hiking or winter sports lovers, Breckenridge is 2.5 hours away and Winter Park is only 1.5 hours away to go and embark on hiking, mountain biking, or skiing adventures!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, gas grill, crib, changing table, laundry room, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, an array of herbs and spices, driveway, coffee pot, toaster oven, and much more!
- The location of this modern home is ideal for walking to local restaurants, participating in community events such as First Friday Art Walks, parks, golf courses, and much more!
- If hiking or skiing is on the agenda, some of the top rated ski resorts or hiking trails in the country are under two hours away!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Home comfortably sleeps 8, with additional sleeping for one guest on a sectional sofa
- No parties or events. Family gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras on the front porch. These do not look into any interior spaces
- As required by the city of Denver, the Lodger Tax License number is 299086 and the Business Professional License is 2017-bsn-0001471
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in