* Note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay *
Look forward to soothing meditation and mountain views when you stay at this unique 1-bedroom, 1-bath Pickens vacation rental apartment at Table Rock, which sleeps 4! Featuring modern amenities, comfortable furnishings, and a lovely outdoor patio, this property speaks stress-free relaxation. With such a cozy spot in a serene location, this ‘treehouse’ ensures a memorable stay!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
Nestled among the forest and meadows of Table Rock Mountain, the setting of this unique apartment will certainly release you from the hustle and bustle of your daily life.
Start your day with a hot cup of coffee out on the private furnished patio as you breathe in the crisp mountain air.
When it’s time for some grub, create a scrumptious entree in the well-equipped kitchen and enjoy your meal at the quaint dining table.
On a cool evening, concoct something smoky and savory on the gas grill as you laugh and share memories with your loved ones on the outdoor dining area.
Look up and count the stars with your group over the warmth of the fire pit before turning in for the evening.
Ready to catch some z’s? Sprawl out in the queen-sized bed in the bedroom, while extra guests will enjoy a wonderful slumber on the queen pullout bed in the living room.
Whenever you're able to pull yourself away from the comfort of the treehouse, an abundance of nearby attractions await your exploration!
Ride scenic mountain biking trails at Table Rock State Park, and don’t forget to bring along your fishing rods to hook a monster catch from Lake Oolenoy.
Hop in the car and take the easy 20-minute drive to serene Lake Yokassy and Kewee district, where breathtaking hiking trails and lush golf courses await you and your companions.
Taste some of the best wines in all of South Carolina at Victoria Valley Vineyard, or indulge in a delectable meal at one of the area’s various dining options.
Up for a day trip? Drive a convenient 30 minutes to the bordering neighbor of Brevard, NC or drive a little further to visit Asheville for even more outdoor activities like fishing and kayaking, along with unique entertainment in the lively town.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, fire pit, gas grill, private furnished patio and much more
- Peaceful natural location! - Enjoy easy access to hiking, boating, fishing, golf, wineries and restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~38 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please observe quiet hours after 10:00 pm
- Note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises and other travelers may be present during your stay
- When exploring the property, please stay on the trail to be respectful of our neighbors!
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in