Modern Opera is distinctive private residence and although located within sight of the famous Brewery Gulch it offers quiet getaway on the secluded patio.
Newly built in 2010, on a site of a nineteenth century miner’s cabin— Modern Opera’s 840 square feet main house and additional studio suite, is perfect for longer stays to enjoy all the area has to offer. Shorter stays are also accepted. The unique, architect designed home features an open floor plan with tiled floors throughout. The house is ideal for entertaining guests with a well equipped kitchen and plenty of tableware for a great casual dinner. The private courtyard/patio provides additional entertaining space. A bedroom patio offers a quiet outdoor retreat – perfect for a morning cup of coffee.
Many features will add to your exceptional experience at Modern Opera—
- Five minute walk to "The Gulch" and shops downtown.
- THREE onsite parking spaces!
- No steps!
- Queen bed in Master BR with private terrace
- Separate Studio with double bed with 1/2 bath, refrigerator and microwave
- Convertible sofa for additional guests in the living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining table expands to seat eight
- Large tiled bath with walk-in shower and bidet
- Cable TV, VCR, DVD
- Zoned heat and air
- Private patio with outdoor shower and charcoal grill
- Washer and dryer
- Locally managed
- Dogs may be allowed - inquire
- Property not appropriate for small children