Escape to Northern Vermont and stay in this charming 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage on Lake Champlain. Comfortably sleeping 2 guests, this home is perfect for a romantic getaway on the water. Georgia is a quiet town that ensures a peaceful escape from the stresses of everyday life. Have an intimate dinner overlooking the lake or make a fire and sit by the shore while you reconnect with that special someone.
Master Bedroom: King Bed
Stunning views of the lake can be seen from anywhere in the house, with a plethora of windows allowing natural light to fill the room.
Lay back in the plush recliners and watch the sunset light up the sky. The well-equipped kitchenette makes cooking at home simple with a hot plate, microwave, and full-size refrigerator. Set the dining table for 2 and have a romantic dinner with your significant other.
Step out to the side deck and cuddle up on the rattan furniture for some fresh air. Walk down to the shale beach and cool off with a refreshing swim in the lake. At night, start the fire pit and take a seat in the outdoor chairs for a serene evening.
When your eyes get heavy, head to the bedroom and fall back onto the soft king-sized bed. The room also has a private deck with rocking chairs and breathtaking views.
Dive into the rich history of the area when you visit the home of Chester A. Arthur, our 21st president. You can also see a historic log cabin that was built in 1783 by Jedediah Hyde Jr. For even more historical artifacts, be sure to check out Saint Albans Museum. Head to Shelburne for the day and stop by the museum to immerse yourself in Americana art and design or stop by Shelburne Farms for a fun, interactive lesson in sustainability.
Go for a romantic hike in Niquette Bay State Park, a 584-acre park where you can also fish and swim in the lake. Do your best to spot the local wildlife in the Missisquoi National Wildlife Refuge. This wetland habitat supports a variety of migratory birds including the Bald Eagle.
For a little more action during your vacation, take a 35-minute drive to Burlington. Visit a myriad of local breweries and boutique shops at the Church Street Marketplace. For fun closer to home, drive 10 minutes to Saint Albans City for cafes, shopping, and a local marketplace.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, gas grill, umbrellas, deck w/ outdoor furniture, fire pit, and more
- Waterfront Georgia location on Lake Champlain - A private getaway, close to Burlington, historical homes, museums, hiking, fishing, shopping, restaurants, breweries, and more!
- Nearest Airport: Burlington International Airport - 1200 Airport Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403 (~26.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay, per pet for one dog, and $75 fee per stay, per pet for 2 dogs (max 2 pets, dogs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in