Discover Tennessee's Great Smoky Mountains from this cozy 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Gatlinburg vacation rental cottage. This renovated cottage maintains a vintage feel with modern upgrades and comfortable amenities for 4 guests to enjoy, including an outdoor fire pit and a private hot tub! You can look forward to being surrounded by tranquil woods yet within walking distance of the wineries, shops, and restaurants in downtown Gatlinburg!
Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Pop open a bottle of local wine and unwind for what is sure to be a relaxing stay in Gatlinburg! This completely renovated cottage mixes modern luxury with charming vintage design and is surrounded by lush, wooded landscaping.
Settle into the plush living room couch as a beautiful fireplace warms the room and creates a cozy atmosphere. Feel free to stay connected through the wireless internet access and keep up with your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV!
The fully equipped kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a stunning stained glass window. A large island serves as a great eating area, or you can take your culinary creations outside to the patio dining set.
Simply walk out the French doors to the spacious deck, where you can swing while enjoying your morning coffee made from the provided Keurig coffee machine! Look forward to nights spent in the private hot tub, or sipping wine beside the fire pit as music plays from the Bluetooth speakers!
Retreat to the spacious upstairs bedroom, where a platform bed, new king-sized mattress, and luxurious linens ensure restful slumbers. After days spent exploring the Great Smoky Mountains, refresh in the pristine full-bathroom downstairs before retreating upstairs and climbing into bed to fall asleep to a show on the cable TV. Two guests can sleep comfortably on the living room sleeper sofa, complete with a memory foam mattress.
This cottage is wonderfully situated close to endless outdoor recreation, entertainment, and enjoyment! Downtown Gatlinburg is less than 1 mile away, where you can enjoy restaurants, shops, wineries, distilleries, museums and popular attractions!
Make a stop at Ripley's Believe It or Not and the Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, both less than 2 miles from the cottage! You can take a thrilling ride down the Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster or venture off into the Smoky Mountains and hike to Cataract Falls, less than 10 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg.
The Smoky Mountain Winery is just 1.4 miles away, and Tennessee Wines is 1.2 miles away! The cottage is just 9 miles from Dollywood and just 2 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, offering endless outdoor recreation and family-friendly entertainment!
Opening Summer 2018: Margaritaville Restaurant - within walking distance!
Opening 2019: Ole Red by Blake Shelton - restaurant & dancing venue!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, outdoor fire pit, charcoal grill, air conditioning, heating, flat-screen cable TV with DVD player, free WiFi, complimentary toiletries, Keurig coffee maker, crock pot, hair dryer, outdoor dining area, indoor/outdoor Bluetooth speakers and more!
- Great Gatlinburg location - Less than 1 mile to downtown Gatlinburg's shops, restaurants, and attractions, and just 2 miles to the Gatlinburg Trail Trailhead!
- New restaurants and dancing venues will be within walking distance of this cottage including Margaritaville and Ole Red by Blake Shelton
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note, this cottage is not mobility-impaired friendly (the bathroom is on the main floor, but the bedroom is up a flight of stairs on the second floor)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in