1840's stone farmhouse surrounded by 3.7 acres in a beautiful rural area of the Poconos in Stroudsburg. Only 90 minutes from NYC, 6 Minutes from Delaware River Gap Hike, 10 minutes from downtown Stroudsburg, 20 minutes from Camelback and Shawnee Resorts, and near many more hikes, water falls, golf, shopping, and every outdoor adventure imaginable.
The house was expanded to include a larger kitchen, additional bedrooms, and a sun room - a blend of old world charm, and modern conveniences. Surrounded by 3.7 acres, The Stone Farmhouse offers privacy and relaxation while enjoying the picturesque beauty of the Poconos.
This 2400sf+ house features an additional 900sf full attic, 400sf sun room, living room, family room, and large chef's kitchen that is fully equipped with views of the Appalachian Mountains.
Built in the 1800's, The Stone Farmhouse has many original details beautifully preserved including the wide plank floors, turn of the century fireplace, claw foot tub, picture windows, and stone exterior.
Right out back, there is a grill and outdoor seating that can accommodate large groups. Through the path, and beyond the evergreen trees the lawn is expansive and has a pavilion with electricity. There are no chickens in the chicken coop, but it still provides a beautiful backdrop to the backyard.
Pick raspberries from our raspberry bushes, go sledding next to the apple tree, watch turkey and deer crossing, see hummingbirds drinking nectar from the flowers, and more.
Appalachian Trail: Fox Gap to Delware Water Gap
- 6 minutes from the house. 7 miles hike with views, and river.
Dunfield Creek Trail: Delaware Water Gap
- 15 minutes from the house.
Raymondskills Falls: Delaware Water Gap/Falls
- Further from the house, but worth the trip. This tends to be less crowded, and less commercial than Bushkills Falls
Bushkill Falls 138 Bushkill Falls Trail
- Public park with 100ft waterfall, plus trails, boating, and more.
Camelback Mountain 301 Resort Dr, Tannersville, PA
- Skiing, snowboarding, snowtubing, ziplining, and more
Camelbeach 193 Resort Dr, Tannersville, PA 18372
- Indoor waterpark and “beach”
Lakota Wolf Preserve 89 Mt. Pleasant Rd, Columbia, NJ 07832
- Learn about the endangered species, and see them in a natural surrounding. Beautiful and life changing.
Kalahari Indoor Waterpark 250 Kalahari Boulevard, Pocono Manor, PA 18349
Big Wheel Roller Skating Center 3226 N 5th St, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
- Fun for all ages, good service, and well-priced.
Edge of the Woods Outfitters 110 Main Street Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327
- Amazing! Guided river tours, bike rentals, trails, outdoor shop. They will help create a memorable outdoor advernture!
Klues Escape Room 542 Main St, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
- The ultimate “escape” experience.
Pocono Go-Karts and Play Park 5056 Milford Rd, East Stroudsburg, PA 18302
- Family friendly go-kart park with full carts for adults, and kiddies.
Paintball open to all ages, and 18 hole mini golf
Beltzville State Park 2950 Pohopoco Dr, Lehighton, PA 18235
- State Park with sandy beach, trout stream, and hiking trails.
Hickory Valley Park 1303 Hickory Valley Rd, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
- Small but relaxing trail and park
Glen Park 152 Collins St, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
- Mountain bike trails, hiking, and more
Klingel’s Farm Mazezilla Corn Maze 415 State Rte 115, Saylorsburg, PA 18353
- Corn maze, pumpkin patch, hayrides, produce stand, mountain slide, barnyard animals, and more!
Old Homestead Tree Farm
- Real family tree farm in the country, and cut your own Christmas tree, pumpkin patch in the fall with pony rides, hay rides, boat rides, corn maze, and crafts.
The Crossings Premium Outlets 1000 Premium Outlets Dr, Tannersville, PA 18372
- Outlet shopping!
Pocono Whitewater Jim Thorpe, PA
- Family friendly rafting available
The Ranch at Pocono Manor
- 3,000 acres to roam, and can accommodate beginners to expert horseback riding.
Glen Brook Golf Club 1044 Hickory Valley Rd, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Cherry Valley Golf Course now a nature preserve.
Mount Airy Lodge 312 Woodland Rd, Mt Pocono, PA 18344
- Pool, bar, and casino
We also provide a list of many activities you can enjoy in the Poconos from white water rafting, zip-ling, horseback riding, skiing, indoor water parks...