** Now offering significantly discounted rates for fall occupancy **
Elevate your next Palm Springs getaway with ‘La Villa Nueva,’ a contemporary 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo that comfortably sleeps 6! This mid-century modern home features an early 21st century flare with all new furnishings and finishes throughout. Golfing, hiking and shopping are only a few of the many activities you’ll enjoy while staying at this condo, ideally situated in the South Palm Springs neighborhood.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Recently renovated with a new third bedroom, this sleek and sophisticated condo combines all your essential comforts with luxurious upgrades, including new carpet in the living room and all bedrooms for the 2018-2019 Palm Springs rental season. Ash wood floors welcome you inside the home’s open floor plan, along with classy white furnishings and unique pieces of wall art.
You’ll feel right at home in the living room, complete with a 55-inch flat-screen TV, a comfortable sofa and 2 matching ottomans set atop a plush area rug. This property now offers free access to the cable premium movie channels HBO, Showtime, The Movie Channel, Starz and Starz Encore, as well as the premium network channels Bravo, MTV, VH1, FX, TBS, Lifetime Movie, USA, ESPN, Comedy Central and BBC World News.
The chef in your group can look forward to practicing their craft in the gourmet kitchen, which comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances and pristine countertops. Gather around the stylish dining table set for 6 when it's time to eat, or enjoy a meal al fresco.
The condo features 2 large terraces with breathtaking mountain views and comfortable outdoor furnishings. One terrace is accessible through both the kitchen and second bedroom, while the other is located on the front side of the home overlooking the pool.
When you’re in need of some down time, the master bedroom has got you covered. Shut the blackout blinds covering the window before sprawling out on the queen-sized bed in front of the flat-screen TV. A full en-suite bathroom offers double vanities and a large tub-shower combo. The second bedroom also features a queen-sized bed and full en-suite bathroom, while the third is also furnished with a queen bed.
This condo is conveniently located in the prestigious neighborhood of South Palm Springs, close to markets, restaurants, shops and so much more! Take a day to explore the area and walk over to Mr. Lyons Steakhouse to treat yourself to a gourmet meal with classic cocktails. The neighborhood also offers numerous hiking trails for you to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Palm Springs.
For even more outdoor activities, you can discover the breathtaking mountains and go hiking or horseback riding in Indian Canyons, located under 10 minutes away from the condo!
Aside from the many hiking spots nearby, Joshua Tree National Park and the San Bernardino National Forest are both slightly under an hour away. As popular destinations for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers alike, the drive out is sure to be worth it!
If you traveled to Palm Springs to hit the links, Escena Golf Club is only a 12-minute drive away and offers a world-class facility with a championship course and an upscale lounge serving delectable coastal cuisine.
Spend a lazy afternoon closer to home and utilize the many community amenities offered around the Samson Villas. Cool off with a refreshing swim in the pool, soothe your sore muscles in the jacuzzi, or fire up one of the gas grills for a zesty lunch.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffeemaker, microwave, oven, stove, toaster, dishes and utensils, central air conditioning and heating, 2 flat-screen TVs w/ free access to premium movie channels and premium network channels, free WiFi, 2 en-suite bathrooms, hair dryer, iron/board, linens and towels provided, new carpet in the living room and bedrooms, private terrace, outdoor furniture, 2 secured parking spots and more!
- Community amenities include 4 swimming pools with hot tubs, tennis courts, grill area, laundry facilities, 24-hour fitness center and more
- Perfect Palm Springs location - Picturesque mountain views. Close to downtown. Minutes away from several area activities, including hiking, golfing, equestrian events, shopping and dining
- Easy access to local services and businesses, including ATMs, grocery stores, hospitals, churches and libraries
- No smoking or there will be a $500 fine
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Palm Springs Requirements:
- Any violations of these requirements will result in a hefty fine and eviction from the property
- Transient Occupancy Tax permit number: 6911
- The City of Palm Springs ID # is 3830
- Occupancy Limit: The occupancy will be capped at 6 people with only 2 persons allowed per bedroom. In addition to the maximum, only 2 children under the age of 12 will be allowed
- Parking Limits: Only 1 car is allowed per bedroom
- In-person Meeting Requirement: All adults over the age of 25 must provide a signature upon arrival, ensuring they understand rules and regulations. They will also receive a copy of the rules and regulations and be given verbal instructions on noise, parking, and occupancy
- The permit number for this property is 3830
-This "primary responsible party" is responsible for ensuring that everyone else in the unit complies with the vacation rules and regulations of all guests. These will be provided to the guest at the time of check in through the "Good Neighbor Brochure," which I am also required to supply to all guests