Paso Downtown Wine Home(30 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 8)
Fully furnished, big and beautiful three-bedroom, two-bath home with sleeping accommodations for 8 persons.
The upper level is the Master Suite. It offers a quiet 'retreat' from the rest of the house. There is a king bed and a daybed. The full bathroom offers a soaking tub, glass enclosed shower stall with rain shower, and a double vanity. This is a wonderful, relaxing setting after a day of wine tasting at the local wineries.
The lower level provides two additional bedrooms, both with queen beds. There is also a full bathroom on this level, with a tub/shower combo! The couch in the living room makes into a bed. The garage has been converted into a game-room. Pool, cards, and other family friendly games!
The large tree shaded deck is set up with a BBQ and dining area.
Just a short walk to downtown Paso Robles! The house is in walking distance of many restaurants and wine tasting. It is a block away from a grocery store.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- World Class Wine Tasting & Golf In every direction and all around Paso Robles. There are many restaurants in Downtown Paso Robles. Outdoor Activities Abound: Cycling, Water Sports at the Lake or at the Beach (both 30 - 40 minutes away). Beach Towns of Cambria, Cayucos, Morro Bay, Avila & San Luis Obispo are only Half an Hour Away Lake Nacimiento & Lake San Antonio are only half an hour away too. Boutique Shops and Several Antique Malls in Downtown Paso Robles & Throughout the County & Coastal Cities. Hearst Castle is only a 40 Minute Drive Away. There are Cinemas in Paso Robles & Atascadero showing all current releases. There are Hot Springs in Paso Robles if you want to soak in the sunshine or the moonlight!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 7 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Non-refundable Cleaning Fee $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 10%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The house is located in a quiet neighborhood, but is close to the center of the city. A grocery store (Smart and Final) is located a block away.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Our family has lived on the central coast for 40+ years. We are current residents of Paso Robles!
Why the Owner Chose Paso Robles, CA, USA:
This house was the first our family built together. We started construction in 2006 and finished in 2007. We take pride in this house because we built it with our own two hands!!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love the open space in the living room/kitchen area. Its a wonderful place to gather as a family.
- Primary: 805 459-6711
- Secondary: +1 8054596711
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Blue bedroom with queen bed.
Cal King and daybed in master bedroom
Red Master Bathroom
Garage Game Room
Street view of house.
Open Living Area
Green Queen Bedroom
Red Master Bedroom
Daybed in master bedroom
Red Master Bathroom
Red Master Bathroom
Game Room with pool table
Front view of the house.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, February 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.