About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury room, accommodates 2, affordable, quiet, simple, clean, shared bathroom
This luxury room is meant for travelers who are looking for a nice and clean environment for a low price. Managed by me and my brother. We are both from the Czech Republic and are students at Ball State. We are looking for ways to make extra money during college and we love what we do, we will be available for you 24/7.
I live in the same apartment complex and I work for the company that manages it. My brother or I will welcome you when you arrive and give you the combination code for the front door along with the key to your bedroom. If there is anything you need during your stay please let me know and I will do my best effort to make your experience as amazing as possible!
It might happen during your stay that one or two of the other bedrooms will be occupied by other people. If so, please be respectful towards each other and if there is some issue please reach out to me and I will hep you resolve it.
1) Please treat the apartment as your home and not like a hotel. For example, if you leave stains on the couch we will charge you for the cleaning.
2) The winter is coming! Please take off your shoes in the apartment, we bought shoe racks for you so please use them.
3) My long-term guest has an adorable cat. The cat can go everywhere besides your room unless you both agree.
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, german, czech, polish, Slovak
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 07, 2018
About Jan Jirus
I am an international tennis player at Ball State University coming from the Czech Republic. If you like traveling and exploring new places and cultures we will have a lot to talk about. Working is another passion of mine and am up for every new opportunity. I have a brother, who is visiting me here in the USA for a few months and we are excited to meet people of all ages, religions and origins!
Jan Jirus purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why Jan Jirus chose Muncie
Because it is a convenient and safe location. I live in the same complex and enjoy this place greatly.
What makes this Apartment unique
We will prepare for you a traditional Czech breakfast that is served to you per your request and you can reward us with a tip. The breakfast is served at any time you wish and can be prepared for as many guests as you wish. Czech Republic has its unique way of decorating and preparing breakfast that you can experience by the natives. You will love it!
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very clean, comfortable place!!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
1) Please treat the apartment as your home and not like a hotel. For example, if you leave stains on the couch we will charge you for the cleaning. 2) The winter is coming! Please take off your shoes in the apartment, we bought shoe racks for you so please use them. 3) My long-term guest has an adorable cat. The cat can go everywhere besides your room unless you both agree. 4) There might be other travelers staying in the other rooms during your stay.