Beautiful Oceanside 1,2 or 3 Bedroom House on Secluded Protected Cove
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This colorful artisan Bahamian style house with wrap-around porch is on a private sandy beach. The beach is in a unique protected cove, perfect for kids. Enjoy miles of uninterrupted secluded beaches, snorkeling and wild life viewing.
This newly completed house provides spectacular scenery from every window. Each bedroom has spacious closets and comfortable bedding.
• Private path to the beach
• Beautiful custom-made equipped kitchen
• 3 Queen size beds with extra twin/single mattresses available
• Towels, Linens, washer and dryer
• Internet/hotspot and cell phone available
• Outdoor gas grill, spacious porch
• Naturally Breezy
• Located a few miles from the best grocery stores and restaurants on the island.
• French doors to the sea.
The house is designed such that it can be divided into 1,2 or 3 bedroom units with a maximum of 8 people.
the 2 bedroom rents for $1500/wk and the 1 bedroom efficiency rents for 1000/week, but is only available may through mid November. nightly rates are available for stays less than a week.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- bedroom 1 has room for a twin mattress and a private entrance. bedroom 2 has room for a twin mattress and also has a private entrance. all the bedrooms have opening windows on at least three sides, beautiful views, ceiling fans, large closets and ample ocean breezes. The living room has a comfortable queen size futon....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Long Island Bahamas is a beautiful, quiet island about 80 miles long and 1-3 miles wide. long island has many miles of secluded beaches some of which are right at our front door. Perfect for relaxing, hiking, fishing (Bone fishing, surf, and deep sea) and beach combing. It contains many attractions such as the Dean’s Blue hole (home of the worlds free diving competion), Columbus Monument, scuba diving, snorkling, and Hamilton’s Caves. there is virtually no crime and the local people are as nice as they come. ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
the living room is open to the kitchen and has an eating area at the counter and a table that seats 6. it also has a queen size fold out couch. it has 2 french doors that open to the porch with views ...moreless
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
The house is designed such that it can be divided onto1, 2 or 3 bedroom units with a maximum of 8 people.
1bedroom with kitchenette $900/week
2 bedrooms with full kitchen and living space $233/night $1400 weekly
3 bedrooms with full kitchen and living space $316/night 1900/week
Minimum stay 7 nights
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
For friendly locals, visit Max's Conch Bar, Stella Maris resort for a drink and a dip in their ocean rock pool and Deans Blue Hole.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: we are carpenters from vermont and bought the land i 2008 with 2 of our children. they live far away in california and we built the house to have a place to visit together in the winter. all of the interior wood and cabinets come from our land in vermont. we started in '09 and finished in the spring of '13
Why the Owner Chose Long Island, Bahamas:
you won't find anything nicer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our insanely gorgeous cove is protected by a reef across the opening with a rocky outcropping on one side and Wilk Cay on the other. It's like a 3 acre private ocean swimming pool with the clear tourquoise water of the Bahamas.The sandy beach has a gradual dropoff with no current and small waves (good for kids) that goes to 12 feet at the reef.
- Primary: +1 802-439-6222 this number is usually disconnected in the winter
- Secondary: +1 802-477-3213 this is my us cell, bahamas cell 242-472-3875
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
house from the beach
a wild day at wilk cay. our house is farthest to the right. the cove is calm
view of the protected cove from the front porch and each bedroom
the front porch that faces the ocean
livingroom of the main house
upstairs east bedroom with queen bed and desk. ocean view from three sides
upstairs bathroom has a stall shower
door to the bathroom in the upstairs bedroom with the separate entrance
one bedroom efficiency apartment with french doors looking out to the cove.
kids on the beach
dawn over wilk key
house from the north side. one of the upstairs bedroom has a separate entrance
southern edge of the cove as viewed from the porch
front porch looking north with wilk cay
the full kitchen with custom hardwood cabinets for the 2 or 3 bedroom rental
inside stairs. living room to upstairs hallway
view from the east bedroom and south of the cove
upstairs north bedroom, beautiful views four sides with private entrance
the downstairs bedroom with kitchenette that can be rented separately
downstairs bathroom that has a tub/shower
maya out on the rock
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM