Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Best 2 Rental Cottages on the East side of Keuka!
Cubby / Day Bed
NOTE: 2nd floor bedroom walls are 3/4 high due to pitched ceilings and 1800's construction practices. i.e. no hard ceilings.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - outside only.outside only.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults) - Max is 8 w/additional chargeMax is 8 w/additional charge
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Please respect our property and residential neighbors.
- 2-3 cars max allowed to be parked to the right of the cottage due to Fire Code regulations. Additional vehicles are to be parked up on the road.
- All garbage & recycle toters to be taken to the road on Monday nights, please return them to toter holder Tuesday after pick-up and again, before dep
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
About Kim Colley
We rented the cottages for 14+ years before the opportunity to purchase them came our way. We were married and simply, love it here! Walter is a commercial advertising photographer and Kim is a professional stylist.
Kim Colley purchased this Cottage in 2017
Why Kim Colley chose Town of Milo
We have rented here for 14 years and married here in 2015. It is located in the middle of a strip of about 15-20 properties that are all year-round owner occupied so we are in a quiet residential area NO OTHER Lake Rentals anywhere close for your privacy. We ask that you respect the neighbors privacy as well. Thank you!
What makes this Cottage unique
Down a private drive with 120 feet of lakefront. Beautiful sunsets, swimming & relaxation. Also, as stated above, a private area with respect to any nearby neighbors. Panoramic views of the water! 120 degree ultra-wide view of the lake!!