** Please note the homeowner lives on-site in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Get on island time while staying at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Honolulu home for 2. Nestled within the desirable Hawaii Kai neighborhood, this single-level respite features a gorgeous waterfront location, private furnished lanai and all the necessary comforts of home. You'll be less than 30 minutes from the airport, and within minutes of sandy beaches, surf-worthy waves and more!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Lush tropical landscaping greets you upon arriving at this island home, which boasts 1,000 square feet of living space, an open-concept layout and soaring vaulted ceilings. You're sure to love the Aloha Island-style decor and plush furnishings throughout, providing a true 'home-away-from-home' feel.
The fully equipped kitchen is complete with several stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a wraparound eat-in bar with stool seating. A corner of picture windows flood the space with natural light, and offer the chef peaceful water views during meal prep!
Bring your snacks outside to the private furnished lanai, where you can BBQ on the gas grill, sip Mai Tais beneath the hatched tiki umbrella, or simply kick back on one of the chairs to admire the breezy palms swaying by the water.
After a day of snorkeling, unwind with all your favorite creature comforts - from the flat-screen cable TV to the free WiFi.
When you're ready to call it a night, drift off to dreamland in the main bedroom's queen bed.
Just east of Honolulu, this home offers unparalleled access to nearby attractions while still maintaining a quiet setting outside of the big city.
A short 5-minute drive away you'll find surf-worthy waves at Sandy Beach and Waimanalo Beach Blowhole. Be sure to visit the famous Hanauma Bay State Park, where you can snorkel among sea turtles, angel fish, living coral, and even Humuhumunukunukuāpuaʻa, the Hawaiian state fish!
Hike the Makapu'u Point Lighthouse Trail for enchanting views of black lava tidepools, Windward Coast and Island of Molokai. Be sure to keep your eyes on the sparkling horizon for sea creatures; this is a fantastic spot for whale watching!
When you don't feel like cooking out, indulge in a fine dinner at one of the surrounding restaurants before enjoying an evening stroll through the Koko Crater Botanical Garden. The colorful Hawaiian plumerias will revitalize your senses with their vibrant hues and fine fragrance.
For the quintessential Hawaiian experience, head to Sea Life Park just around the corner to enjoy a traditional Hawaiian/Polynesian feast or luau hosted by the well-known chef Chief Sielu.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private waterfront lanai with gas grill and outdoor furniture, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV and more
- Unbeatable Hawaii Kai location just outside of Honolulu, with easy access to shopping, dining, beaches, hiking, snorkeling, swimming and more! Only a short drive from the airport, Sandy Beach, Waimanalo Beach, Hanauma Bay State Park, Makapu'u Point Lighthouse Trail, Sea Life Park and so much more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- Please note that this property has a strict 2 person maximum occupancy
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in