**Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay**
Explore Minnesota’s serene countryside from this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Duluth vacation rental apartment! The home sits on a working hobby farm and comfortably sleeps 5, ideal for small families or groups of friends looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Enjoy the tranquility of nature straight from your doorstep or make the short 10-minute trip into the city!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds, Twin Trundle Bed
Nestled amidst abundant wildlife and lush greenery, this traditional farmhouse is in the perfect setting to keep your spirits light and your worries at bay. Inside the apartment, you’ll find timeless wood furnishings and all your essential comforts to make you feel right at home!
Settle into the main living area’s cozy futon to catch up on your shows using the flat-screen Smart TV, or head into the kitchen to prepare a midday pick-me-up.
With natural wood elements, this well-equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare your own farm-to-table dish. Pour a glass of wine and take a seat at the wrought iron table while your culinary masterpiece bakes in the oven.
When you’re ready to call it a night, take your pick from the home’s 2 cozy bedrooms to rest your eyes for the night. Sprawl out on the plush queen-sized bed in the master bedroom as you begin to count sheep, while 3 will sleep comfortably in the second bedroom spread out between 3 twin beds.
Start your morning off with a hot cup of coffee from the Keurig and enjoy it al fresco on the front porch. Sit back and relax while you take in the soothing sounds of nature as the farm animals roam the barnyard.
With downtown right at your fingertips and beautiful wooded trails nearby, this home offers the best of both worlds! Enjoy the peace and privacy of home, or drive just 10 minutes into Duluth to explore the city.
Stop by the Aerial Lift Bridge, a notable landmark of the port that continues to operate today. Get an up close and personal view of it from a Vista Fleet Sightseeing cruise, which will take you to the bridge along with several other historical sites along the water!
Admire the scenic landscape surrounding you as you stroll along the Lakewalk Trail, which spans over 7 miles across Lake Superior, all the way from Bayfront Park to Brighton Beach! Venture off the beaten path and hike the Park Point trail through the peaceful pine forest.
If you want to treat yourself to a nice night out, Duluth offers a plethora of wonderful dining options. Grab some hearty American cuisine at Silos or enjoy the delightful ambiance at Tavern on the Hill.
Duluth transforms into a winter wonderland during the holiday season. Pack the ski gear and drive over to Spirit Mountain or Mont Du Lac, each within 10 miles. If snowmobiling is your sport, you're in luck, as there are dozens of trails right outside the front door! The Bentleyville Tour of Lights - America's largest free walk through a spectacular lights display - is also up and going through Christmas!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning unit, central heating, free WiFi, flat-screen smart TV, DVD player, furnished porch, picnic table, fire pit, charcoal grill and more
- Scenic Duluth location - Located on a hobby farm only minutes away from downtown. Easy access to hiking trails, fishing, restaurants, shops and nightlife
- Less than 3 miles from Spirit Mountain and less than 10 miles away from Mont Du lac
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Duluth International Airport (~ 15 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed (please reach out to Evolve about service dogs)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note the apartment is on a working farm and animals will be present, including the homeowner's 2 dogs (one who is a large 150 lb dog)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- If you leave items behind, you are responsible for paying for the shipping costs to the owner to retrieve the items
- Please refrain from moving any large furniture BUT if you must, please contact the homeowner to do this