Escape to your own tropical oasis at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental property in Melbourne, Florida! The property is well-appointed, featuring modern amenities and stylish decor. Boasting 1,600 square feet of living space and a beautiful screened lanai, the house sleeps up to 9 guests and is ideal for families looking to relax and experience all that the Space Coast has to offer!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-Over-Full Bunks Bed | Office: Pullout Bed
The fully equipped kitchen features stainless steel appliances and modern amenities, making it ideal for preparing delicious home-cooked meals during your stay!
Gather at the dining table, which seats 6-10 with 2 table leaves, to plan adventures for the day ahead while you savor dinner with your guests.
When you'd like to relax, head to the family room or the living room and get comfortable on the futon or large leather couch to watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
Each of the 3 bedrooms is well-appointed to provide you with a peaceful night's sleep. A twin-over-full bunk bed provides excellent sleeping accommodations for siblings or friends to share. The master bedroom features a king sized bed and a flat-screen cable TV.
You'll have a hard time leaving the property, with its gorgeous screened-in lanai and swimming pool. Surrounded by lush greenery and manicured flora, you'll feel as though you're in your own private tropical oasis!
For outdoor adventure during your vacation, check out Airboat Rides of Melbourne, Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge, or of course, one of the great local beaches!
Pack up a lunch for your group and head to Juan Ponce de Leon Landing, Sebastian Inlet State Park, or Cocoa Beach. Ron Jon Surf School at Cocoa Beach offers surfing lessons for all ages, as well as a chance to try kiteboarding!
Visit the Brevard Zoo, where you can kayak through Africa or zip line through South America, over alligators and crocodiles! Adventure HQ is another great family-friendly attraction, including bouldering walls, crazy climb area, and more.
Melbourne is full of world-class golf courses, such as Crane Creek Reserve. Mallards Landing, and Baytree National Golf Links. If you're traveling with kids, make sure to spend a day or two at Disney World or Universal Studios.
Avid sports fans will love being only 15-minutes away from the new USSSA specialty sports arena, where you can catch a variety of sports games.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, screened-in lanai, swimming pool, gas grill, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, free WiFi, and more
- Convenient Melbourne location - 10 minutes to beaches, art museums, Intracoastal waterway, 15 minutes to Melbourne International Airport and Florida Institute of Technology, 30 minutes to Port Canaveral, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Orlando Melbourne International Airport - 1 Air Terminal Pkwy, Melbourne, FL 32901, (~7.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties, or large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible with prior homeowner approval
- Extra Person Fee: $25 Per Person, Per Night (Beyond 7 Guests, Max 9 Allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in