** Please note that the homeowner lives onsite, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
This 4-bed, 2-bath vacation rental apartment is the perfect home base for all of your NYC adventures! Nestled in a friendly neighborhood in Queens just 30 minutes from Manhattan, this home offers 12 guests easy access to all the action. After exploring, return to the sophisticated unit, complete with a fenced-in yard, new hardwood floors and all of the necessities of a true home!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
New hardwood flooring meets your feet when you step inside the refined 2,400-square-foot apartment. Serene blue walls and modern decor invite you into the open floor plan that connects the living area, bar lounge area and kitchen.
Curl up on the comfortable couch in the living area, where you can watch your favorite shows on the large, flat-screen cable TV.
Around the corner from the living area, the bar lounge is a great spot to sip your favorite beverage while chatting with your travel companions.
Easily make your way from the lounge to the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops and all of the necessary cookware to whip up delicious meals.
When you want to catch some sun, head out into the fenced-in backyard, where you can fire up the charcoal grill for a cookout, or gather around the fire pit for a family gathering at night. While the adults are lounging around the fire pit, the kids can play a game with the basketball hoop.
After each exciting day, you’ll be happy to retreat to one of the inviting bedrooms featuring plush beds for a great night’s sleep.
From this home, you’ll be in the perfect spot to explore everything that the Big Apple has to offer!
When you’re not cooking at the house, walk a short distance to one of the restaurants in the area, or walk to the grocery store to pick up ingredients for your home-cooked meal.
If you’re in the shopping mood, drive just 5 minutes to get to the Green Acres Mall! Here, you’ll also find numerous restaurants to satisfy your appetite.
Venture out from the friendly neighborhood to check out the main New York attractions! Drive just 30 minutes into Manhattan, where you can partake in all of the tourism activities, like checking out the Empire State Building, walking through neon-lit Times Square, and catching a show at one of the Broadway theaters.
Furthermore, this apartment is just a 5-minute drive from JFK International Airport, allowing for easy arrival and departure.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, coffee maker, easy street parking, bar lounge, toiletries and towels provided, hardwood floors, free WiFi, cable TV, fenced-in yard with basketball hoop, outdoor furniture, fire pit, charcoal grill, and much more
- Prime New York City location in a quiet, friendly neighborhood, right off the South Conduit Belt parkway, 7 minutes from JFK airport, 5 minutes from Green Acres Mall, and 30 minutes from Manhattan!
- No smoking
- Please note that additional towels are not provided, there is enough for 12 guests
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Families with children: please be mindful of neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum, as this is a multi-family unit
- Please note that the homeowner lives onsite, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Please note that there are outdoor security cameras that may be in use during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID and Credit Card used to book may be required upon check-in