The quintessential Alaskan vacation awaits at this waterfront 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom Sitka vacation rental townhome. Situated on Japonski Island, this townhome features 1,909 square feet of well-appointed living space, and will comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests on the vacation of a lifetime! You can look forward to scenic views of the majestic mountains, soaring eagles, and the island-spotted sea as you enjoy all that this home and beautiful Sitka, Alaska has to offer!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
This spacious townhome welcomes visitors to spread out and settle in for a relaxing retreat. As you step into the living room, stunning views greet you through the expansive sliding glass doors. Feel free to sit back on the plush electric recliner and watch your favorite shows on the 55-inch flat-screen cable TV.
For fresh air, simply walk out to the covered patio, where you can spend countless hours staring out at the sea, watching eagles and simply taking in the stunning mountain views.
Tap into your creative side and prepare a culinary masterpiece in the fully equipped kitchen. Gather around the 6-person dining room table for family-style dinner, or enjoy a casual breakfast at the fold-out island counter.
For rest and relaxation, 3 comfortable bedrooms provide guests with plush king or queen-sized mattresses and cozy bedding. Guests in the master bedroom will wake up to breathtaking views through the sliding glass doors and pull open the door to feel the ocean breeze.
This home features 2.5 pristine bathrooms, providing ample space to refresh after a day fishing on the water. You can even keep your clothes and linens fresh and clean using the in-unit laundry machines!
This home-away-from-home is a great place to call home base between Alaskan excursions, hiking, biking, fishing or dining.
May through September is a great time to go fishing. Call ahead and book chartered fishing trips where you can reel in a beautiful catch. In late June through July, walk the grassy areas surrounding the townhome and pick fresh berries!
The townhome is 8 miles from the Old Pulp Mill area, which has a pay for view of brown bears and black bears. A bird sanctuary for injured birds that attract approximately 300,000 visitors each year is located just 4 miles away!
The town center is less than 2 miles away, offering eclectic small shops and delicious restaurants. Dine on fresh local seafood caught by Sitka's very own fishers at Ludvig's Bistro, just 1.6 miles away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spices, dishware and flatware, complimentary coffee and filters, 55-inch flat-screen cable Smart TV, in-unit laundry machines, laundry detergent, linens, towels, gas grill with provided propane, free WiFi, telephone ( no international calls, only calls to the 50 states) and much more!
- Stunning Sitka location - Situated on the water in a secluded area and just a short drive to town! The airport is just a half mile drive.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note the property is not suitable for children
- No fish processing in home- there several commercial processors provide this service
-Additional cleaning fees may apply for smoking, pets or fish processing