Escape to the Sunshine State by booking this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Delray Beach that sleeps 4 - ideal for families or small groups of friends! Nestled only a block from sugar-white sand and refreshing Atlantic waters, this home boasts amazing area attractions. Spend the days building a sandcastle on the beach or watching boats cruise through the intracoastal as you lounge with a cocktail on your private patio - all while staying at this sunny Florida getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds
Nestled in a quiet residential area, only a block from all the excitement Delray Beach has to offer, this charming home offers 1,300 square feet of tastefully decorated living space and cozy accommodations, ideal for a relaxing and revitalizing vacation!
As you step inside, you’ll be immediately greeted by a cozy living room, boasting 2 plush couches and a large flat-screen TV. Settle down with your travel companions for a relaxing afternoon after a busy day exploring the beach.
When hunger strikes, head over to the fully equipped kitchen, where you’ll find everything you need to develop your favorite recipes. Grab a quick bite from the 2-person breakfast bar or gather everyone around the dining table for a formal meal.
When you’re ready to call it a night, choose between the home’s 2 bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a plush king bed along with a pristine bathroom, featuring a spacious walk-in shower with 2 shower heads. Those staying in the second bedroom can rest up for another fun-filled day ahead in the room’s 2 cozy twin beds; this can be changed to a king bed upon request.
In the morning, bring a warm cup of coffee to the home’s screened porch to admire the view of the canal as you breathe in the salty ocean air. Spend the whole day lounging on the outdoor patio to soak up some revitalizing Florida sun!
This ideally located Delray beach home is just a block from the beach, where you can spend all day with your toes in the sand, listening to the waves crash against the shore.
When you’re not at the beach, take a stroll to either Linton Boulevard or Atlantic Avenue, where you’ll find amazing shopping and dining. If you’d rather see more of the area’s beauty, head to the Butterfly Gardens, Morikami Japanese Gardens, or take a tour of the Everglades.
Be sure to spoil yourself for a night out for at least one night of your stay! Cut 432 has some mouthwatering steaks, while Tramonti boasts ethnic Italian options - perfect for even the pickiest of eaters.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, DVD player, furnished screened porch, furnished patio, gas grill, beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella, bicycles, dock/boat slip, and more!
- Sunny Delray Beach location - Easy access to swimming, fishing, boating, surfing, snorkeling, theme parks, wildlife viewing, restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and more!
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with $275 fee per stay (Max 1 Allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in