The ultimate lake retreat awaits you when you stay in this charming 2-bedroom + loft, 2-bathroom vacation rental house, accommodating up to 8 guests. Nestled right on scenic Pelican Lake, cruise the water by boat, swim next to the private dock, or simply, sunbathe on the shores of your own sugar-sand beach. Bring your loved ones to discover Minnesota's Pequot Lakes on your visit for a trip they’ll never forget!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
You'll immediately feel at home in this scenic lake house. Rustic charm flourishes through the well-appointed decorations, nature-themed paintings, and antique furniture. Numerous windows allow natural light to illuminate the wood ceilings that travel the length of the home.
Settle into lake life in the spacious family area. With ample seating, everyone can gather to watch shows on the flat-screen cable TV or make big plans for the day. On cooler nights, get lost in a best-selling novel next to the gas fireplace. The cozy den area is a great place to relax and enjoy a movie.
With a fully equipped kitchen, easily create delicious homemade meals for your family and friends. Essential cooking appliances and ample counter space allow you to prepare snacks, hearty dinners, and dessert. For longer stays, store your dry-goods in the wood cabinets. Formal dinners can be savored at the 6-person dining table.
Guests will enjoy all of the amenities of home in the 3 comfortable bedrooms. Doze off to your favorite TV show in the master bedroom's plush queen bed. Shower off in the elegantly renovated master bathroom stocked with fresh towels. Cozy queen beds in the other 2-bedrooms allow you to rest and recuperate while plush chairs offer a great vantage point for taking in the surrounding wooded area.
Move everyone outside to enjoy the incredible lake property. Lounge on the brightly colored outdoor furniture with a cocktail in hand while the children play on the lawn and the chef cooks out on the gas grill. Sunbathe on the sugar-sand beach before taking a stroll down to the end of your private dock where you can safely dive into the cool water. At night, relax next to the fire pit as you tell ghost stories under the starry sky.
Nestled on the shores of Pelican Lake in a quiet neighborhood, this property provides privacy, instant access to lake activities, and a prime location for golf courses and numerous restaurants.
Spend summer days at your private dock and beach area. Sunbathe on the sugar sand in provided beach chairs and towels before taking a dive into the cool lake. Leave your beach behind to cruise the waters by boat or Waverunner. Easily rent from Breezy Point Resort, less than 5 miles away.
Golfers bring your clubs! Breezy Point Resort also offers a picturesque 18-hole golf course designed by Arnold Palmer. Only 11-miles away, the Preserve Golf Course at Grand View Lodge is another beautiful spot to practice your golf swing.
For a night out of the house, choose between numerous restaurants within a 4 to 10 mile drive from the property. Dine lakeside at Breezy Point Resort or try restaurants found on other lakes such as Zorbaz or Bar Harbor Supper Club.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, a gas fireplace, a fully stocked laundry area, air conditioning, a patio with outdoor furniture, a gas grill, a fire pit, a private beach and dock, and beach chairs and towels
- Peaceful lakefront location- Enjoy your own slice of heaven in the form of a private beach and dock while also enjoying quick access to lake activities, golfing, delicious restaurants and more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that during the winter months this home is difficult to navigate and the private road this home is located on is not plowed by the county.