Puerto Morelos is a small fishing port located just 15 minutes from the airport in Cancun, where you can enjoy the blue colors of the Mexican Caribbean, Puerto Morelos has one of the largest reefs where you can enjoy snorkeling and watching endless goldfish and turtles.
Colonial house offers a wonderful view from the living and dining rooms to the beautiful Caribbean sea, have a terrace and palapa to rest while you cool the ocean breeze. In the evenings Puerto Morelos becomes the perfect place for windsurfing and kite surfing world renowned place.
The house on the upper floor has 2 bedrooms with 2 double beds each with private bathroom and a master bedroom with bathroom as well as terraces to enjoy the view. On the ground Balaja have another bedroom with 2 double beds and bathroom with direct access to the pool perfect for seniors who can not climb stairs or who use wheelchairs.
All bedrooms have air conditioning and fan, as well as servcio of towels for the bathroom and the room playa. En find satellite TV, WiFi internet.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you could need microwave oven, toaster, blender, coffee maker and all necessary cooking utensils. On the terrace we have a dining room to enjoy a rich breakfast watching the sunrise. If you require cook service is available for an additional cost.
Puerto Morelos is a small fishing village, where you will find friendly people, small restaurants with Mexican, Chinese and seafood, as well as small shops with crafts and things specific to the site. After noon you can get on the main square fresh fish and lobster on the grill to enjoy the house.
Puerto morelos is 36 km from the city of cancun and modernan city with much nightlife, great shopping for shopping so hows sam's, walmart and costco.
Not forgetting the archaeological sites that you can visit, you can not miss on your tour to visit the Mayan museum located in the hotel zone of cancun where you can meet more of this wonderful civilization.
The weather in Puerto Morelos the hot almost all year round, although cooler than Cancun, as the afternoon mail the wind making it ideal for sailing sports. The hottest months are from April to September with temperatures of 34 c (110 f) for the months of December to march the weather is cooler between 22 c and 32 c (71-89 f) at night can drop to 18c (65 f), so bring a light jacket.
During the months of June to November hurricane season begins but it is when they are most beautiful beaches in the riviera maya.
Some of the things that are enjoy:
* visit the cenotes and zip lines are in Puerto Morelos. Just as the botanical gardens and the zoo with crocodile farm.
* visit the theme parks like xcaret, xplor and the largest natural aquarium in the world xel-ha not forget swimming with dolphins
* walk the archeological ruins of tulum, coba, chichen itza and transport you to the ancient maya.
* enjoy a walk and a dinner at the famous 5th avenue in playa del carmen or a long evening in the nightclubs of cancun.
* i could not miss a day on any of the spas nearby hotels, where you can relax with massages and exclusive driving.
* for those who like sports, dive or snorkel in the largest reef in the caribbean is something that can not fail or go wind surfing or fishing...