Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
A restored cottage with plenty of history, located in a wonderful olive grove.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There are 2 cribs available (1 child up to 3yr)There are 2 cribs available (1 child up to 3yr)
No pets - All property is fencedAll property is fenced
No smoking - Smoking allowed only outside of the houseSmoking allowed only outside of the house
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Only one rule: treat the property as if it was your own. Mandatory Euro 500 deposit (cash) at check in; returned at check out if there is no damage.
- The pool heater can be turned on and off. The heater has a dedicated gas meter and the guest will be charged Euro 1.5/cubic meter (pay per use)
- The outdoor video surveillance system can be turned on and off any time by the guest. Guests are required to show a photo ID upon check-in.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Mario GianniniAsk a question
About Mario Giannini
Born and raised in Italy, about 16 years ago I moved to New York. I love the city and the energy it delivers! I traveled extensively both for business and for pleasure and traveling is my great passion. Here in New York I keep myself busy with hard work as well as with my precious and beautiful family, and plenty of sport.
Mario Giannini purchased this Villa in 2017
Why Mario Giannini chose Ostuni
While travelling around Puglia in August 2016 me and my family came across this gem. We instantly fell in love with the house and the land; we decided to buy it and make it a spectacular rental property. We put lot of effort to make it perfect and we are very proud of what we were able to accomplish. The pictures don't lie.
What makes this Villa unique
Beautifully and perfectly renovated, the property is perfect for families and groups of friends who want to enjoy everything Puglia has to offer. It's located only few minutes away from Ostuni, the White City, but it's surrounded by nature, peace, privacy, and tranquility. Definitely unique!
- english, german, spanish, russian, italian