Visit the 'Lone Star State' and stay at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental house in San Antonio. The property offers over 1,900 square feet and comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests with room for 2 more. This home is ideally located to area attractions including Six Flags, The Alamo, and downtown San Antonio. Gather your friends and family to experience everything this city has to offer during your next Texas vacation!
*Please note that this property features external security cameras covering the stoop and front yard as well as the backyard and porch. These do not look into any interior spaces.*
Bedroom 1: Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Mattress, Twin Mattress
Upon entering the home, you're met with plush furnishings and soothing decor. The sitting room features 2 couches and a 50-inch flat-screen TV with Roku. Make your way into the living room to relax on the sectional couch while you watch your favorite show on the 50-inch flat-screen cable TV with Roku, DVR, and DVD player.
Granite countertops and modern appliances await you in the fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare delicious meals for the whole group. The lavish dining table offers seating for 6 and is perfect for dinner with loved ones.
Walk outside for some fresh air in the spacious backyard which features a picnic table and a tree swing. Listen to the sizzling of burgers on the charcoal grill while everyone else plays in the sun.
At the top of the stairs, you'll find the game room which features 2 soft couches and a 50-inch flat-screen TV with Roku.
When it's time for bed, tuck the kids into the twin-over-full or twin-over-twin bunk beds in the first bedroom. There are also 2 mattresses in the room for additional sleeping, a full-sized and twin-sized, an en-suite bathroom, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV with Roku. The second and third bedrooms mirror each other and offer queen-sized beds and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with Roku.
Get out into nature by driving 25 minutes north to Government Canyon State Natural Area. The park features over 40 miles of hiking and biking trails suitable for all skill levels.
Take the kids to the San Antonio Aquarium and let them explore over 8,000 animals and even interact with a few of them.
Downtown San Antonio is a short 25-minute drive away from the property and you'll love experiencing all that this city has to offer. Walk along the San Antonio River Walk and stop in the boutique shops along the way. When your stomach starts to rumble, stop into any of the gourmet restaurants that line this urban waterway. No trip to San Antonio would be complete without a visit to the Alamo where you can learn about the rich history of the city.
For the thrill seekers of the group, Six Flags Fiesta offers hair-raising roller coasters, carnival games, and a water park where you can cool off from the Texas heat.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, three 50-inch flat-screen TVs with Roku, three 32-inch flat-screen TVs with Roku, spacious backyard with a picnic table, charcoal grill, and more
- Splendid San Antonio location - Close to hiking, biking, Six Flags Fiesta, waterparks, San Antonio Aquarium, downtown, shopping, restaurants, San Antonio Riverwalk, The Alamo, museums, art galleries, and much more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee per stay (must bring kennel)
- No parties or events. Family gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 9 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 3 guests can sleep comfortably on the air mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 12
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in