Exquisitely renovated 100+ year old charming & spacious home.
• Free parking
• Walking distance to all Fishtown's cafés, bars, restaurants, shops (Vogue 2016: ''All the Best Places to Eat & Drink in Philadelphia are in Fishtown'')
• Plentiful natural light
• Brand-new high-quality appliances
• Backyard & deck
• 5 min walk from the MFL subway line which takes you to center city/convention center in 10 min
Great for families with kids, (well-behaved) groups, couples, business travelers
A spacious sanctuary in the city:
• This 3-story townhome was built in 1875 and has just been exquisitely renovated, resulting in a blend of modern amenities with a charming historic look: exposed brick walls, bamboo hardwood floors throughout.
• Plenty of space throughout 3 bedrooms (3rd floor is a master suite) as well as sofabeds in the common area.
• If you have young children: PACK N' PLAY PROVIDED
• 2.5 spacious and gorgeous bathrooms: 2 luxury showers and whirlpool tub.
• All towels, toiletries, kitchen supplies (coffee/tea) provided for you!
• Brand-new washer and dryer & detergent at your disposal.
• A YARD and DECK to take in some fresh air or have a meal outside.