Book the ultimate mountain getaway with friends or family at this stunning 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo! This gorgeous 3rd-floor home offers 8 lucky guests a multitude of different activities year-round, ranging from skiing at the famous Winter Park Resort to mountain biking through Granby Ranch. Relax at the outdoor community pool located just 2 miles away and experience pure bliss as you gaze out at the stunning Rocky Mountains!
*Pool closed April-May and October-November for maintenance*
*Property does not have elevator access*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Additional Sleeping: Inflatable Queen Bed
Step inside this Granby Ranch condo and experience a beautiful, well-lit interior adorned with hardwood floors, gorgeous granite countertops, and vaulted ceilings. The seamless, open layout creates a spacious feel throughout and is perfect for those interested in spending quality time together!
Start your days off by enjoying a cup of coffee on the private balcony, while gazing out at the sunrise gradually creeping over the mountain pines in the distance. When you're feeling hungry, head back inside and whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen using top-notch appliances.
After a long day on the mountains, warm up next to the fireplace and watch your favorite film on the flat-screen cable TV while lounging on the L-shaped couch in the living room.
Two lovely bedrooms await you at the end of an active day. The master bedrooms boasts a queen bed, flat-screen cable TV, and access to the balcony with stunning mountain views, while the second bedroom houses 2 queen beds. No matter which bed you sleep in, you’re sure to enjoy restful nights of sleep.
The community amenities of this condo are one of the best parts of staying at this lovely property. You’ll enjoy access to a lavish community pool & hot tub(located 2 miles away at the Granby Ranch Resort), shared outdoor fire pit, playground, and more!
Winter Park Ski Resort is only 23-minutes away and offers guests 3,081 acres of skiable terrain, a variety of delicious local restaurants, and a beautiful spa for recuperation. For any mountain bikers, Winter Park is known as “the Mountain Bike Capital” of the USA with over 600 miles of cross-country terrain and 2 separate downhill parks for you to explore!
When you're not cooking in the beautiful kitchen at the property, drive 6 minutes to the downtown Granby area and try out the delicious local restaurants. Maverick's Grille is a fantastic home base for any sporting events and offers delicious burgers and tasty pub grub.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ granite countertops, a private balcony, patio furniture, gas grill, mountain views, gas powered stone fireplace, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- The community amenities include a hot tub & pool (located 2 miles away at the Granby Ranch Resort), a playground, outdoor fire pit, and access to the Quickdraw chairlift
- Fantastic Granby Ranch location - Easy access to the Granby Ranch resort, 23-minutes from the Winter Park Ski Resort, and close proximity to a variety of local restaurants and cafes!
- Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport - 217 Eldon Wilson Rd, Gypsum, CO 81637, (~ 83.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Pool closed April-May and October-November for maintenance*