Book the ultimate rural retreat at this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house, offering unparalleled views of the stars, lush vegetation and mountains. The spacious 1,800-square-foot cabin is located on Pokeweed Farms - a young farm on its way to becoming fully sustainable. Eight lucky guests will enjoy a gorgeous rustic-themed interior with modern updated amenities. Watch sunsets over the mountains from the large wraparound deck but most importantly, enjoy the simplicity of nature!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Couch
Many of the current systems at the property are already providing multiple sustainable functions, such as solar electricity in the main farm house and solar pump systems. The 3,600-foot greenhouse is used to jump start and extend the growing season, and permaculture sustainable regenerative principles are being applied and implemented throughout the farm.
Step inside the great room of this open cabin and admire the keen attention to detail. Vaulted ceilings, wood accents, and a wood-burning fireplace add to the warmth of the room, creating a cozy and inviting feel. Warm up next to the fireplace as you enjoy a movie on the flat-screen Satellite TV.
If you're feeling hungry, fix yourself a midday snack in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring plenty of natural light, granite countertops, and a beautiful tile backsplash. A dining table with seating for 6 sits adjacent to the kitchen and is perfect for family meals.
After a long day spent exploring the farm, relax on the patio furniture found on the large wraparound deck and start up the large gas grill to barbecue for your whole group! You can't help but to smile as you gaze out at the natural beauty of this farm while your food sizzles to perfection.
There's no better way to finish off an adventure filled day than roasting s'mores with your group around the outdoor fire pit and gazing up at the stars!
When you're feeling ready for bed, head to one of 3 tastefully furnished bedrooms to rest up for the following day. The upstairs features 2 bedrooms connected by a shared bathroom, while the master bedroom is on the main floor and has private access to the outdoors for fresh air at any time!
When you're not cooking in the property's beautiful kitchen, drive 35-45 minutes to Asheville to explore their booming culinary scene. Wicked Weed is a local staple and serves up some tasty house-made craft beer alongside top-notch burgers!
You have the option of being as involved as you'd like in the Pokeweed Farms’ operations throughout your stay. Volunteer for a day or take a farm tour through the lush 24-acre farm. You’re more than welcome to take a tour on your own to experience the beautiful Scottish Highlander cattle, walk through the 3,600-square-foot greenhouse, or explore the multitude of other areas on the farm.
Asheville not only maintains a top food scene but also has a beautiful art scene in the River Arts District. Drive 34 minutes into the city to explore the colorful street graffiti and the multitude of galleries offering plenty of local artwork for a unique souvenir of your trip.
For a final stop on your North Carolina getaway, drive 46 minutes from the cabin to visit the North Carolina Arboretum. This area is located right next to the Blue Ridge Parkway and features a variety of picturesque sights!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, large wraparound deck, ample driveway parking available, 1 flat-screen satellite TV, wood-burning fireplace, outdoor fire pit, gas grill, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Fantastic Leicester location - Located on the Pokeweed Farms, a 35 minute drive to downtown Asheville, 46 minutes from the North Carolina Arboretum, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants outside of Asheville!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay (pets are not allowed on the furniture, must be leashed when outside)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and pullout sofa, but the addition of 4 guests is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Please note that the cabin is located on a sustainable, working farm
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in