Leave your worries behind and escape to this 1-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Duck Creek Village. Nestled among the pine trees of the Dixie National Forest, this home boasts over 1,000 square feet and comfortably sleeps up to 8 guests and is pet friendly! Relax outside on the spacious patio, roast marshmallows by the fire pit, or take a scenic hike through the forest to Mammoth Cave. This home-away-from-home is ideal for reconnecting with loved ones in a tranquil setting.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: King Bed, 2 Queen Beds
Natural light cascades into the open living space featuring a plethora of windows and cathedral ceilings. During downtime, turn on the flat-screen TV equipped with Netflix and Amazon streaming options. This property also offers complimentary WiFi.
Prepare a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances. Set the dining table for 4 and enjoy dinner with a view of the surrounding forest by the warmth of the wood-burning stove.
Breathe in the fresh mountain air as you fire up the gas/charcoal grill on the porch for a family barbecue. Take a seat at the outdoor picnic table and listen to the soothing sounds of nature all around you. On those cool Utah evenings, head to the fire pit and share stories with friends and family around the warmth of the fire.
When it's time for bed, head into the master bedroom and rest your head on the soft queen-sized bed. The room also features a flat-screen. Additional sleeping can be found in the loft featuring a king-sized bed and 2 queen-sized beds.
Duck Creek Village is one of the premier areas in Utah for snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, hiking, and more. Check out Duck Creek RZR to rent Polaris off-road vehicles and explore the Dixie National Forest.
Hike to the Markagunt Plateau and visit Mammoth Cave, an expansive system that was formed by cooling lava and extends over 2,200 feet. Just past the Navajo Lake turnoff is the Ice Cave which features icicles all year long.
In the winter, grab your skis and visit Brian Head Resort which features over 650-acres of skiable terrain and 71 runs for all skill levels.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, WIFI access, 1 flat-screen TV, Netflix, Amazon streaming, 1 DVD combo, spacious porch with picnic table, gas/charcoal grill, fire pit, and more
- Quiet Duck Creek Village location - close to hiking, mountain biking, ATV/UTV tours, skiing, shopping, restaurants, fishing, and much more
- Airport: St. George Municipal Airport - 4550 S Airport Pkwy, St. George, UT 84770, (~96 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee per stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible for up to 12 guests (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in