Knarly Oaks River House, Spa, View, 2 Decks, 2300 Sq Ft, 1.7 Private Acres(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Luxurious house with 3 bedroom, game room, basement and 2 1/2 bathrooms
During the day you will have plenty of birds, squirrels, knarly oaks, pines, manzanitas and you may spot deer, bobcats, bear, coyote, mountain lions and rabbits. The treehouse includes a child’s swing. The usually year around East Fork of the Chowchilla River that run through the property has turtles and frogs, along with places to pan for gold. During the night you can star gaze and watch the Milky Way from the spa.
We are pet friendly for house friendly pets. The house and decks are wheelchair accessible.
We offer weekday, weekly, additional nights, children, active military (verification required) and other discounts. Email us for current deals and discounts.
The upstairs has a king bed in the master bedroom, a queen bed in the queen bedroom, and a king bed in the king bedroom. Downstairs there is a basement with two sets of bunk beds (4 twin mattresses) and a double size futon. There is a queen sleeper sofa in the game room on the lower level. Additional air mattresses are available on request.
The upstairs master bathroom has shower, sink and toilet, and the second bathroom has a shower/tub combo, sink and toilet. The bottom floor has a half bath, sink and toilet only.
The kitchen is stocked with dish, glass and flatware sets of 12. There is stoneware set and a plastic ware set (for outside use). There are pots and pans for cooking, along with a rice cooker/steamer, microwave oven, blender, hand mixer, toaster, waffle maker, coffee maker and coffee bean grinder. The refrigerator is equipped with ice and cold-water dispensers.
The dining room seats 10 at the dining table, and has 6 barstools at the kitchen counter. The outside dining seats 12 on the upper deck, and 4 on the bottom deck. The living room has a wood burning fireplace.
We provide clean linens and towels. We stock paper products, soap and shampoo. We also provide several useful items for use during your stay including:
• Central air conditioning and heating
• Fully equipped kitchen, including stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser
• Paper products, soap and shampoo
• 40 inch High Def TV in upstairs living room, with Blu-ray/DVD/Netflix player and satellite
• 31 inch High Def TV in downstairs kids game room, with WII, satellite, Blu-ray/DVD and mini-fridge
• High speed WIFI and one hard wired internet cable
• Four gold pans
• Board games, Wii games, DVDs and Books
• Fussball table
• BBQ (propane fueled) and full spare tank
• 64 oz growlers to take fresh beer home to enjoy from our local Yosemite Ale Werks microbrewery
• 220 V RV hookup in garage, driveway big enough for 30 ft RV doing a 7-point turn around
• A 2-quart and a 60-quart ice chest
• A good supply of spa/beach towels
• A new energy efficient washer and dryer in the garage
• An iron and ironing board (if you really want them)
• Two outside dining tables on upper deck
• Picnic table above river
• Outdoor swing on deck (adult relaxing type, not kid type)
• Firewood for during non fire season as determined by CalFire
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2012
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 13
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Six person spa with awesome view off the master bedroom Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, with stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator with filtered chilled water and ice maker High speed WIFI Internet, and USB cell phone power cable 40 inch High Def TV in upstairs living room, with HD Satellite and Blue-ray/DVD/Netflix player 31 inch High Def TV in downstairs kids game room, with WII, HD Satellite and Blue-ray/DVD player High thread count sheets A new energy efficient washer and dryer. Iron and ironing board A 2-quart and a 60-quart ice chest A good supply of beach towels Board games, DVDs and Books BBQ (propane fueled) 64 oz Growler from our local handcrafted breweries Prospectors Brewing Co. and Yosemite Ale Werks to bring beer home Four gold mining pans 220 V RV hookup in garage ...moreless
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 14 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mid Season Spring
Mar 17 - May 18, 2017
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
May 19 - Sep 5, 2017
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $20 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Children 4-17 only $15 per night rent, under 4 free.
Cancellation Policy: 90% refund if greater than 60 days, less than 60 days depends on new bookings for same days.
We wash all linens and towels, empty trash, empty clean dishwasher, and clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Guests are to leave all other areas as they found it.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose Mariposa, CA, USA:
Spa with a sweeping view, two story deck, and the tranquil sound of the all year river. Deer on grounds daily.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Private, but close to town and Yosemite.
- Primary: 855 562-7596
Links to more information:
Spa with a view
Living Room with fireplace and HDTV
Kitchen towards Living Room
Seats additional 4 people at kitchen counter
2 3/4 Master Bath
King Bed in Reading Room
Fussball table, mini fridge and dual recliner in game room, door to lower deck
Bunk Room bunk beds
Upper Deck propane BBQ and tables
View from upstairs deck
More deer in backyard
Swing and chairs on upstairs deck
Living Room sofa
Stove, oven, dishwasher
Master bedroom with king size bed
Queens Room with queen bed.
Full bath upstairs
Game room recliner, queen sofa bed, WII, Dish and HDTV
Bunk Room double futon
Deer by picnic table overlooking river
Two outdoor dining room tables by spa and BBQ
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, February 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.