Elevate your next Northern California escape with this 2-bed, 1.5-bath Alpine Meadows vacation rental apartment that sleeps 7! This 1,150-square-foot home boasts panoramic views of the mountains, an outdoor area and a well-equipped game room with a custom-built bar. Only 10 minutes from the beaches at Tahoe, the slopes at Squaw Valley Ski Resort and 1 mile from Alpine Meadows Ski Resort, this property is ideally located for you to immerse yourself in the picturesque playground of Alpine Meadows!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Sweeping mountains and towering pine trees set the scene for this incredible mountainside manor. Inhale the cool alpine air along with the fresh scent of pine as you settle down on the back deck, taking in the peaks of Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley off in the distance.
When you’re finally able to take your eyes off the breathtaking views, head inside to discover your ultimate entertainment space. Feast your eyes on the custom-built bar, made of handcrafted wood elements and natural stone countertops. Turn on the 65-inch flat-screen cable TV while you whip up a round of drinks and prepare for some spirited competition around the pool table. An electric drum set and 4-person dining table finish off the space.
After an action-packed day on the mountain, feed your famished group in the fully equipped kitchen. Updated appliances make meal prep a breeze, while the 3-person eating counter allows the taste testers to do their job.
Open a bottle of après-ski wine after dinner to enjoy on the deck, or use the Roku stick in the living area to stream your favorite show on the flat-screen TV.
Freshen up in the full bathroom down the hall, complete with a tub/shower combo and double sinks, before calling it a night. When you’re ready for bed, the master bedroom boasts a plush king-sized bed, while the second bedroom features a queen bed and a twin-over-twin bunk bed. Both rooms are equipped with custom wood furnishings to keep all your clothes and gear organized.
As a picturesque playground for outdoor enthusiasts and thrill seekers alike, Alpine Meadows has something for every vacationer to enjoy! Backcountry enthusiasts will cherish the home’s ski-in, ski-out location, while avid hikers can look forward to world-class trails right out the front door in the warmer months.
Only a 5-minute walk from the home lies the Five Lakes Trail, one of the most famous hiking trails in the Tahoe Basin. Marked by dramatic landscapes, abundant wildflowers and million dollar views, this trail sure won’t disappoint!
Pack up your fishing gear and head over to Lake Tahoe, only a short 10-minute drive away. Spend the afternoon trolling for trout and cutthroat, soaking up some sun on one of the beaches or venturing out onto the surrounding hiking trails. Other activities offered in the area include birdwatching, rock climbing, paddle boarding, boating and mountain biking.
Continue your fishing excursion over at the Truckee River, home to some of the best river fishing in Northern California and just a short 2-mile trip from the property.
For a change of scenery, head over to Squaw Valley, where you’ll find even more year-round activities. Check the calendar to see what festivals are in town during your stay and stop by The Village at Squaw Valley for shopping and dining.
Come the colder season, the area transforms into a winter wonderland with world-class skiing and snowboarding. Ideally situated only a minute from the chairlifts, this property is the perfect starting point for all your snowy adventures.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, custom-built bar, pool table, electronic drum set, furnished deck, mountain views and more
- Amazing Alpine Meadows location - 10 minutes from Tahoe beaches and Squaw Valley Ski Resort. One mile from Alpine Meadows Ski Area and steps away from the Five Lakes Trail. Easy access to countless area activities, including hiking, mountain biking, climbing, fishing, paddle boarding, skiing, sledding, nordic walking, golfing, horseback riding, river rafting, kiteboarding and more
- Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~49.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the homeowner lives upstairs, on a completely separate floor, and may be present during your stay
- The maximum occupancy for this property is flexible up to 8 guests
- Please observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in