Clear the calendar for a Lake Havasu City getaway at this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental home that sleeps 6-10. Enjoy 1,705 square feet of living space inside, and an outdoor entertainment area with a pool, Jacuzzi, furnished patio and more in the backyard - providing everything you need to be an epic Havasu host! With a Lake Havasu boat launch just blocks away and the bustling downtown only minutes further, you won't have to venture far to experience all the best of the area!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Air Mattresses, Couch (not a pullout)
Enter into the bright, airy open concept great room. Kick back in the reclining chairs and tune into your favorite shows on the large flat-screen Smart TV or play some music on the surround sound speakers.
Cooking for a crowd is a breeze in the fully equipped kitchen, which features large granite countertops, ample pantry space, and all the culinary amenities and appliances you may need for a feast. Guests can snack on appetizers from the breakfast bar before gathering around the 4 person dining table for dinner.
When you're not out on the lake, park the boat in the 50-foot-long, 14-foot-tall garage and head to the backyard! The backyard is an entertainer’s delight, with ample seating and water misters to keep you cool and comfortable. Make a splash in the private pool, soak in the jacuzzi or gather around the fire pit. On game day, head to the outdoor bar and flip the game on the flat screen cable TV!
Refresh in one of 2 full bathrooms, where the water softening system leaves you feeling pampered and clean. Afterwards, retreat to the master bedroom for a restful night on a plush king bed, or settle into cozy queen bed in the second and third bedroom - each equipped with a flat-screen cable TV!
You're just 7 minutes away from the main access point of the famous Lake Havasu! Widely known as Arizona's Playground, this park hosts 400 miles of coastline and 60 miles of navigable water for limitless fun on the lake! If you're not swimming or boating the water, hike the unique Arizona landscape that surrounds this desert oasis.
History buffs will be thrilled to visit London Bridge, less than 10 minutes away on Lake Havasu. Originally built on the River Thames in the 1830's, this bridge is now a largely visited tourist attraction in Lake Havasu City instead! Be sure to take the walking tour of London Bridge to learn more about its history and architecture.
For those who prefer putting greens over lakeside luxury, the Lake Havasu Golf Club is less than 20 minutes away from the house. Bring the clubs along for 18-holes on the unique desert terrain built for masters and beginners alike.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 5 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, cable, surround sound speakers, 50-by-14 foot garage, covered patio, patio furniture, lounge chairs, private pool, private jacuzzi, gas grill, gas fire pit, basketball court, water softening system, water misters, and much more!
- Ideal Lake Havasu City location nestled on a hill overlooking the lake - just minutes from the public boat access into Lake Havasu!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the 2 queen-sized air mattresses, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in