Your picture-perfect family retreat begins at this 5-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home which sleeps 14 in Colorado Springs. Built in 1894, this beautifully remodeled home is situated in a historic neighborhood near downtown. The kids will love both the yards - especially the one with the swingset - while the adults will appreciate the entertaining kitchen, amenities, and ample space to spread out in at this 3-story home!
*Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Garden View): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Historic Wraparound): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5 (Grand Room): 2 Full Beds, Queen Bed | Living Room: Couch
With 5 bedrooms, 5 fireplaces, 2 yards, 3 floors, and an abundance of amenities, this 3,150-square-foot home has everything you’ll need for a memorable family vacation.
Since Colorado is known for its 300 days of sunshine, you’ll likely spend most of your time out in one of the 2 yards. The first yard is fenced in for private use and features a deck with an outdoor dining set with seating for 6, while the other spacious yard surrounded by bushes is shared and offers a swing-set for the kids enjoyment. Another great outdoor spot is the front porch furnished with rocking chairs, allowing you to sit back, relax and sip your morning coffee.
Inside, on the main first floor, you’ll find a living area with comfy couches, an armchair, a gas fireplace and a flat-screen cable TV, making this a great spot to gather with your travel companions. Right next to the living area is a charming office area with desk and chair, in case you need to complete any last-minute work while on vacation.
Follow the wood flooring from the living area to the dining room, where an 8-person table sits beneath a gorgeous chandelier attached to a high, beautiful ceiling.
Prepare home-cooked masterpieces in the large, entertaining, fully equipped kitchen, complete with slate floors, lovely countertops, ample lighting, an abundance of cabinet storage, a center island with eat-in bar, and all of the necessary cookware. Proudly serve your meals in the larger dining area with seating for 8 or the smaller breakfast nook by the kitchen featuring both 4-person and 2-person tables, a cable TV and a gas stove.
When the day comes to an end, choose from 5 bedrooms to rest your head. The spacious master bedroom offers a king bed, 2-sided gas fireplace, cable TV, and a huge en-suite bathroom with slate floors, Jacuzzi tub and steam shower. Two of the 4 other bedrooms offer queen beds, while the fourth and fifth bedrooms have full beds.
This home is located in close proximity to all that downtown Colorado Springs has to offer! Browse the different shops and dine at delicious restaurants, just minutes from the home. Grab a bite to eat at The Rabbit Hole, have a drink at Phantom Canyon, listen to live music at Rico’s, and enjoy happy hour at Shuga’s!
To begin your day, stop by the closest coffee shop, Switchback Coffee Roasters, where you can also grab a tasty breakfast. Then, check out City Rock climbing gym, Corepower Yoga, Memorial Park, Hillside Gardens, Palmer Park, the downtown farmer’s market, and more, all a short walk or bike ride away.
For good, active fun, go biking at Palmer Park, golfing at Patty Jewett Golf Course, hiking at Red Rocks Open Space, paddle boarding at Memorial Park, walking to many parks and playgrounds, playing tennis at Shooks Run Park, and go swimming at the YMCA!
Additionally, this home is just 8 miles from the Peterson Air Base and 10 miles from the United States Air Force Academy Chapel and football stadium.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 1 private yard, 1 shared yard with swingset, furnished deck with outdoor dining set, 3 cable TVs, free WiFi, 3 gas fireplaces, 2 electric fireplaces, and much more
- Great location - Easy access to downtown Colorado Springs, restaurants, shops, parks, coffee shops, climbing gym, open spaces, bike trailers and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Colorado Springs Airport - 7770 Milton E Proby Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80916, ( ~ 9.4 miles)
- Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (84.7 miles)
- No smoking a minimum $250 fine if any evidence of smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 14 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests on the couch (not a pullout) is permitted
- Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in