Make the most of your Rocky Mountain retreat by staying at this 1-bedroom + loft, 1.5-bath vacation rental home in Pagosa Springs. Situated in a private, rural location surrounded by trees and the occasional wildlife roaming by, this home offers 3 to 5 guests a great spot to escape their busy lives. Venture off for hunting fishing, hiking and soaking in the hot springs, and return to the home to relax inside the cozy home, on the front porch, or in the spacious yard with outdoor furniture.
Bedroom: King Bed | Loft: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Bed (Available Upon Request)
Start those cool Colorado mornings sipping a hot cup of coffee on the charming front porch. Sit back on one of the comfy chairs and soak in the serene woodland views. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for any wildlife wandering by, including deer, foxes and an occasional bear.
Continue to enjoy the beautiful outdoors with a change of scenery in the spacious backyard offering a gas grill, outdoor furniture, and an abundance of bird feeders.
Once you’ve had your fill of the peaceful woodlands, wander inside the 2-story white home featuring Victorian-style decor and all of the comforts of home. Settle down on the plush couch or armchair in the living area to gather with your travel companions and plan activities for the day.
In the fully equipped kitchen, the chef of the group will find it easy to prepare tasty meals for the whole group with all of the necessary cookware. The kitchen also features a table set for 6 to enjoy meals together.
For a peaceful slumber at the end of each exciting day, retreat to either the bedroom of the loft where comfy beds await. The bedroom offers a king bed, flat-screen cable TV and an en-suite bathroom, while the loft offers a full bed. Additional sleeping can be found on the pullout bed in the living room.
Perhaps the best feature of this home is its fantastic rural location, where you’ll enjoy both a tranquil setting and easy access to numerous activities!
Hunting, fishing, and hiking abound throughout the area, and you can use the hot springs for soaking and swimming, just 9 miles from the home. Additional outdoor activities include horseback riding, tubing, and visiting Chimney Rock, a national monument with tours of the Anasazi ruins.
Find the perfect souvenir in downtown Pagosa Springs, where you’ll also find a variety of different restaurants to dine at. While you’re in town, you can stop by the soothing river flowing through the downtown area, and also check out the visitor center to help you make selections of things to do and see.
For more entertainment, shops, restaurants and activities during your stay, make the short drives to the nearby mountain towns, including Bayfield and Durango!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished porch, large outdoor area with outdoor seating, charcoal grill, free WiFi, cable TV, central heating, and much more
- Rural Pagosa Springs location - Easy access to hiking, fishing, tubing, horseback riding, hunting, downtown Pagosa Springs, Bayfield and Durango!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Durango-La Plata County Airport (~47 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets friendly with $20 fee per stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If a stay is 2 weeks or more, there will be an additional charge of $89 for water delivery
- Please note there is a $100 extra water usage fee required when traveling with more than 3 guests
- Please note that there are stairs to access the property, as well as indoors between floors
- The property sleeps 4 guests, but the maximum occupancy is flexible to 5 with space on the rollaway bed (available upon request)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in