This stunning little studio condo is next to Rosemary and Alys beach. Located in the cute Village of Seacreast Beach with amazing restraunts and shops with the beach right next door. 30 Avenue is also a short drive away.
Studio condo with a sofa-bed, TV, kitchenette, microwave, mini fridge, toaster oven, and private bathroom.
This property is independently owned and managed at the Villages of South Walton Resort.
You wont believe how much Style & Class a new renovation has transformed into this beautifully decorated place & new furnishings - it's truly above the rest!!
This upscale studio condo is perfect for couples, small families or even a best friends’ getaway. The furniture is beautiful, clean and cream in color; (no private bedroom) there is a wall mounted flat screen 56' TV with cable. Includes a private high mounted AC unit with a remote which you can use to control your room temperature. The pool and hot tub is downstairs, and beach access is close by. Golf-cart pickup to the beach is next to the pool area.
Beach access a short walk away. Also golf cart pick up at pool can take you to your private beach access if you like. Wrist bands for beach access in drawer. Our condo does have two older bikes (these are our personal bikes) for short rides. Also beach cruisers are for rent downstairs.
This well kept secret is definitely growing as one of the top destinations for family vacations, eco-travel, weddings and romantic getaways. The 26 miles of natural perfection cater to people of all ages. Many people are surprised by the abundant natural beauty and the ways to take them in. With 6 state parks surrounding the coast, you can hike, fish, kayak or take a guided tour to revel in the unspoiled splendor of South Walton Beach. Not to mention the 200 miles of bike trails leaving everyday open for a new adventure.
Each beach community has its own personality and no matter what your interests are, you will find it here. Once the sun sets on another day in paradise, you will have yet another journey of deciding which award winning restaurant to dine at as well as evening events to attend. The possibilities are endless . . .
Although many hours will be spent taking in the crisp sea air and beautiful beaches, the Village of South Walton Beach is a prime central location for other relaxing activities that you would expect for the perfect vacation. Origins golf course is less than 3 miles away and was designed with one mission, to make golf more fun, accessible and attractive to families, beginners and casual golfers. For those who require more of their golf game there are a number of award winning courses all within a 30 minute driving distance of the Village of South Walton Beach.
Shopping along 30-A is always an experience sure to delight and please those engaged. With artists’ galleries, niche boutiques and shops made for a beach lover, it is sure to be a day of exploration as no two places are alike. For those seeking a more spiritual experience, visit one of the many spas or yoga studios dedicated to making your stay the ultimate in papering and relaxation. Spend an hour, spend a day in either of these settings and you are guaranteed to return to your busy schedule feeling renewed.
Shops at Seacrest:
- Seacrest sundries
- Kindness pet hospital
- Bohlert massey home
- Lens bar sunglasses
- Ophelia swimwear
- Golden Seashell
- Maui Waves
- Creatively Bent - jewelry
- LMN - boutique
- Peddler’s bike rentals
Restaurants at Seacrest:
- Decadent coffee bar
- Chicken salad chick
- Charlie’s donuts
- Big johns bbq
- Pizza by the sea
- The yurt - froyo and gelato
- La cocina - mexican
- Grits and grind - breakfast
- Ticheli’s seacrust pizza
- Smallcakes - cupcakes and creamery
- Sweet peddlers - candy and ice cream shop
- Peddler’s pub - beer and wine
Scenic 30-A Bike Path – Park your automobile and escape the daily hustle and bustle as you explore the best of South Walton from the ease of a bicycle. Let simplicity rule the day as you and your family explore two of the regions most picturesque state parks, Camp Helen and Deer Lake State Park. Pack a picnic and be sure to have your camera ready for the beauty of the natural surroundings and possible visits from the area’s wildlife.
Both Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach are within biking distance and offer superb dining options, shopping and activities for the whole family. Make each day an adventure for the spirit on this quiet stretch of tranquil beach.
1. Your reservation includes room rate and all taxes, full maid services, and access to the beach and pool with wrist bands and a code. There are no reserved umbrellas or chairs with your stay; they are independently owned and managed, and require payment on location at the time of rental.
2. The door sometimes does not close all the way. Please make sure it is locked behind you.
3. Outside the front door is a community washer and dryer (coin operated) right across the hall.
4. I will give you pool, wifi, and room codes the day of check in.
1. Please take your garbage out to the dumpster in the parking lot. NOT the trash cans downstairs.
2. Please leave towels and strip the sheets off of the bed. If the towels are wet, please lay them out on the counter to dry.
3. When you check out at 10am, please turn all of the lights off and make sure you have gathered all of your belongings.
4. Have fun, and enjoy your stay! :)
- The condo is located in building E. Building E is located behind the front shops of the village, then turn right at the stop sign and continue past the pool. All the high-rise condos have the B for Building. The condo is on the second floor above the back side of Bohlert Massey Interiors. When you take the stairs or elevator to the second floor, turn left, and there is a door that takes you to the hallway. The room number is B202 in building E.