About the property
- Cabin3000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Spacious 2-Story, Gourmet Kitchen, Games To Play, Gathering Spaces, Quiet Places
2-story cabin comfortably sleeps up to 11 with 2 large bedrooms and 2 full baths. Downstairs has a spacious living room with leather seating. The family room has comfortable sofas around a Franklin stove. A rustic 8-foot pine dining table adjoins the gourmet kitchen which is well-equipped with new appliances including a dishwasher, microwave and counter seating. The separate large family room has a bar with seating, comfy sofas, a large screen TV, Blu-Ray DVD player, WiFi & Cable. The master BR has a TV, King Bed, and a separate sleeping area outfitted with 2 Twin beds. The second BR has 2 Queen beds & 3 Twins. Suitable for one or two families. Outside there's a wraparound deck with Adirondack seating, 2 redwood picnic tables & a propane gas grill.
Sharon J Gilmore
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Cozy cabin by the river
This cabin was big enough to comfortably sleep our group of 11, yet feel like we were tucked away in the woods. Close to the cross-country trails and snowshoe trails, and across the street from the Wenatchee River, the location is ideal. The Franklin stove is a nice touch on a cold winter night and the ample living space accommodated our group activities. Great price!
A wonderful cabin experience!
We have stayed at Sharon’s home twice now and absolutely loved it both time! Sharon has been great leading up to our trips and when we arrived the home was warm, welcoming and SO clean! The cabin is right in between Stevens pass and Leavenworth so our group took advantage and went to both! So hard to leave Sharon’s cozy, clean home, though! Thank you Sharon!
Wonderful stay, great location!
Very happy we chose this cabin to stay at during our family trip to Leavenworth! The location is great! And even though it's only about 20 min from Leavenworth, we had more snow at our place than the city, which is a huge plus for us. Lots of space for a big crowd.
Just one fyi, there is no wood burning allowed in the fireplace, and for those of us who love wood burning fireplaces that was a loss. Thank you!
We had a work party weekend here and it was perfect! Everyone wants to do it again next year too! Plenty of space, clean, beautiful, tons of activities at the cabin and in the area! The cabin was a perfect slice of heaven for all of us!
Great location for a fun weekend
A group of 12 of us had a fantastic weekend on the property. It was the perfect location to have a "non-conventional" bachelor party for my brother.
- The common area is huge with 3 separate living areas. More than enough space for 12 of us to hang out and enjoy the weekend.
- The surprising hit of the weekend was the ping pong table - a lot of bets were lost (And won!) over the weekend
- Great outdoor area with a large deck and space for 'cornhole' boards, 'spike ball' and other picnic games
- Amazing location next to the river - just a short walk down the road and over the pedestrian bridge to a swimming hole complete with some rock jumping
Neither good, or bad:
- Beds/ sleeping arrangements were adequate - nothing special, but it got the job done for all 12 of us
- Kitchen (and BBQ) was fully capable for our needs - again, nothing special but it worked
- There are 3 sliding doors to the outdoors, only 1 was functional. Looks like the other two are kept closed permanently. Not a huge deal, but would have been nice
- There are 2 toilets but only one shower. The upstairs bathroom has only room for a bathtub - no shower head - due to the sloping roof-line. Again, not a huge deal, but would have been nice.
- The Wifi and Cable were not working when we where there. We actually didn't notice this until the 2nd to last day since we weren't using it, but something to check on.
All in all, I can highly recommend the Cabin for your stay in the Leavenworth area. It was the perfect location for a large gathering to enjoy the outdoors, play in the river, and spend some time in Leavenworth.
Great stay, large cabin
We had a good weekend getaway at the aptly titiled spacious cabin in Plain. Plenty of room, comfy beds and lots of games in the cabin. We had a good float on the Wenatchee river and were able to walk the few hundred feet from the community beach right back to the cabin. Only downsides were having to pack out all of our own garbage and recycling, and both of the balcony doors were broken so BBQing and getting outside was more work. Overall would definitely stay here again for the huge cabin and convenient location on the river.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
No pets. No Smoking