Discover a riverside home-away-from-home at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Big River vacation rental condo. This intimate 820-square-foot condo is nestled along a serene section of the majestic Colorado River, offering peaceful views and comfortable accommodations for up to 8 guests to enjoy. With homey comforts, a heated community pool, 3 boat dock and more, this condo is great for children and families for both short and long-term rentals!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds, Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle
Step into the living room and look out to the Colorado River's calm water through the sliding glass doors. The open concept living space incorporates the kitchen, dining and lounging area, so you can move freely and never miss out on any family fun.
Claim your spot on the living room sofa for a movie night on the flat-screen cable TV. Rest assured knowing you can stay connected while away through the wireless internet access.
Expand your cooking skills in the well-equipped kitchen, featuring all the major appliances necessary to create a delicious home-cooked meal. Savor your culinary creation and the adjacent dining room table while admiring water views.
There's nothing quite like sipping cool drinks on a sunny patio as you look out to river views. Sit back on the patio furniture drink in hand or fire up the grill for a riverside barbeque!
After a day boating or rafting down the river, refresh in the full bathroom shower/tub combo. For rest, retreat to 1 of 2 comfortable bedrooms. The master bedrooms feature a cozy queen-sized bed and powder station, while the guest bedroom sleeps 6 on 2 full beds and twin bed with twin trundle.
This condo includes fantastic amenities for children and families to enjoy, especially for long-term renting!
Spend days soaking up the sun or make a splash in the heated community pool! Launch your boat at the Big River Launch, then rope it off right at the dock. For a relaxing day, grab a tube and enjoy a serene float down the scenic river.
You can try you luck the BlueWater Resort & Casino, featuring slot machines, table games, poker and more just 11 miles away!
Looking for an exciting day trip? Lake Havasu City is less than an hour away, where you can tour the London Bridge, boat, dine, golf and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, gas grill, patio furniture, outdoor dining area, Colorado River views, heated community pool, boat dock, community boat launch, air conditioning, central heating, long-term renters, covered parking spot, and more
- Serene Big River location - Situated on the Colorado River, with an onsite pool to enjoy and nearby community boat launch access. First-come, first-serve dock access!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Only 2 vehicles allowed per stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in