Let your worries wash away in lovely Rehoboth Beach while staying in this 5-bedroom, 5-bath, beach-block vacation rental house, just four houses from the beach and boardwalk. This stunning abode sleeps 10 guests and provides all the amenities of home, allowing you to relish the idyllic seaside retreat. You’ll love boogie boarding in the cool Atlantic Ocean, biking along the boardwalk, and seeking thrills at Funland. Break loose from the traditional beach getaway in ‘The Nation's Summer Capital!’
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Downstairs): 1 Twin Bed, 1 Full Bed | Bedroom 3 (Queen): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Futon/Play Room): Futon | Bedroom 5 (Double): 2 Full Beds
Built in 2014, this new home charms you with its bright, yellow exterior and cool, colorful interior. Numerous windows and beautiful hickory floors allow natural light to illuminate the 3,000 square feet of living space, while tasteful decorations add personality to each room.
Unpack your bags and relax in the spacious and comfortable living room. Open windows allow the sea breeze to drift through the room while you watch your preferred shows on the flat-screen cable TV or listen to your favorite music on the stereo.
Pour yourself a glass of wine at the kitchen bar before lounging on the outdoor furniture protected by the screened-in front porch.
The fully equipped kitchen is ready to handle any of your home-cooking needs. Essential stainless steel appliances and ample granite countertops allow you to prepare mouth-watering meals of various sizes. Savor breakfast around the bar for 4, then gather everyone around the large 8-person dining table for a hearty feast in the afternoon.
On cool summer evenings, move the party outside to dine comfortably at the patio table. In addition, a full wet bar includes an under-the-counter beverage fridge and ice machine.
After the sun sets, shower inside or use the outdoor shower, then retreat to one of the 5 bedrooms. Rest and recuperate in the spacious master bedroom with a cozy king bed, ceiling fan, and storage for your belongings. Guests will sleep soundly in the second bedroom with amenities of home such as a plush queen bed and closet space. Siblings and friends will love the other three bedrooms with twin, full, and futon beds. Each en-suite bathroom provides guests with privacy and comfort.
Nestled in quiet South Rehoboth, this beautiful home offers the best of all worlds. It’s a quiet street away from the fun and chaos in downtown, but just steps from the beach and a short walk (just ½ a mile via the boardwalk) to all the action of Rehoboth Avenue.
Enjoy the expansive beach, just steps away. Make a day out of lounging next to the ocean, boogie boarding, or combing the beach for seashells. Rent bikes at Atlantic Cycles less than a mile away to cruise the famous boardwalk. Stop to shop at boutique stores or grab a bite to eat at numerous seafood restaurants. During the summer months, head to the Rehoboth Beach Bandstand for free concerts!
With over 19 rides including a classic carousel and scary Freefall, Funland is an incredible destination for the entire family. Only a half mile away, you'll be able to enjoy this attraction at any time during your vacation. Numerous arcades nearby also offer a perfect place to escape the heat of the day.
Other outdoor adventures include gliding over the water on stand-up paddleboards or kayaks. Spend a day out on the sea with Fish Whisperer Charters located only 8 miles from the property.
For more retail therapy, venture to Tanger Outlets and Penny Lane Mall both less than 3 miles away. You'll make a day out of shopping at either of these locations!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, screened-in porch with patio furniture, outdoor shower, air conditioning, fully stocked laundry room, beverage fridge, ice machine, outdoor storage closet for bikes and beach gear, and more.
- Guests should bring their own personal toiletries, i.e. shampoo, conditioner, and shower soap.
- Toilet paper, hand soap, dish detergent, dish soap and laundry detergent are provided to get you started, but if you are staying for more than 3 days, please plan to purchase additional items during your stay
- Beautiful location near Rehoboth Beach - Relish a short walk to the expansive beach of this seaside town! Bike along the famous boardwalk while you explore the numerous stores, restaurants, and amusements of the area!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport - 5485 Airport Terminal Rd a, Salisbury, MD 21804, (~44.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No access to the back yard
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this is a very quiet residential street, and any late-night gatherings must move indoors at 11:00PM
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there will be limited cable from October through April
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in