**Please note the homeowner lives on site, in the separate downstairs unit, and may be present during your stay**
Fall in love with the "Big Easy" from this chic 2-bed, 2-bath vacation rental apartment in vibrant New Orleans. Built in the 1850's, this classic antebellum unit overlooks a streetcar stop on St. Charles Avenue, making it easy for 4 guests to explore the city! Take the streetcar to Tulane or Loyola University, and spend your evenings in the vibrant French Quarter, minutes away.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
True southern charm will captivate you when you stay in this beautiful 2,000-square-foot apartment located in Uptown New Orleans.
This second-floor unit boasts 2 beautiful furnished porches where you can relax amongst the mature oak trees and watch the streetcar cruise by.
Inside, you'll find warm hardwood floors paired with contemporary decor - so have a seat on the plush blue couch in front of the historic fireplace and watch your favorite show on the flat-screen cable TV.
Search for a new southern recipe using the free WiFi and make your way to the fully equipped kitchen to give it a try! Featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom cabinets, this kitchen has everything you’ll need to feel like a gourmet chef.
With 2 charming dining areas full of natural light, sharing good meals and equally good conversation will be effortless.
Follow the wood floors down the hall where you'll find both spacious bedrooms, tastefully decorated and each with their own flat-screen cable TVs.
The larger of the 2 bathrooms features a vintage clawfoot standalone tub situated atop a unique tile design, so freshen up for the day in Louisiana luxury!
Ideally located along St. Charles Avenue in Uptown New Orleans, this unit overlooks a streetcar stop so you can easily get around the city without the hassle of a car!
Hop on the streetcar and head towards the famous French Quarter. Walk along Bourbon Street and find a bar with funky cocktails, or attend one of the many seasonal festivals.
When you want to souvenir shop, visit Magazine Street where you’ll find everything from antique showrooms to contemporary art galleries 7 blocks away from the property!
Take a short 20-minute streetcar ride west on St. Charles Avenue to visit both Tulane and Loyola University campuses, the competitive 18-hole course at Audobon Park, and the zoo. Feel like a kid again and climb the nearby Tree of Life - a local favorite that's perfect for photos or a daytime picnic.
Don't feel like taking the streetcar? Easily walk one block to tons of restaurants and cafes offering a variety of dishes from different cuisines. Enjoy an authentic French crepe at La Crepe Nanou or treat yourself to a sundae at The Creole Creamery, where the dynamic and unusual menu is sure to rope you in!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets, free Wifi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, access to furnished front and back porches, and more!
- Unbeatable New Orleans location - Situated on St. Charles Avenue, with a streetcar stop in front of property, restaurants and shopping one block away, 3.5 miles to the French Quarter, 2 miles to Tulane & Loyola University, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (~12 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this home is not suitable for children
- Must be at least 27 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- STR License Permit #17STR-03940
- Strict occupancy of 4 due to city ordinance. Going over max occupancy will result in an additional charge of $500
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in the separate downstairs unit, and may be present during your stay